4🔞

Felix's POV
After talking for a while, Chan, Hyunjin, and I, all went back into the living room. Hyunjin was carrying me on his back. I hope I'm not too heavy. "Hey! Where were you guys? We're still playing spin the bottle."

"Ah- Of course!" I got down off Hyunjin's back and we all sat back down where we were. "Alright, Jeongin! Your turn!" I said to the younger. He grabbed the bottle and spun it. It landed on Jisung. Jeongin got up and kissed Jisung's forehead making a 'muah' sound. Jisung looked so happy. "Hey," I whined, "I want a kiss too!" Jeongin came over and kissed my forehead too. I softly giggled at the act, smiling big. I looked over at Changbin who was just smiling slightly and staring at me not saying a single word.

'Weird.. Why is he staring at me?'

I smiled back at him and waved softly. He started to smile bigger. Just as I had looked away.

'He doesn't seem so bad. Maybe I was just overreacting, that's all'

Jisung's POV
"Jisung! Your turn!" Hyunjin said. I spun the bottle and to my surprise it landed on Minho. I glanced at Felix, Hyunjin, and Jeongin for a second only to see them smirking. I gave them the 'don't you dare' look when Jeongin started chanting: "On the lips! On the lips!" Soon everyone was chanting. I felt really pressured. My head started hurting and my ears started ringing. I couldn't do it. I got up and ran upstairs. The only room I felt safe in was Minho's. I hid in a corner, breathing heavily from running.

They really have a huge fucking house.

Minho's POV
"Jisung! Wait!!" Felix said as he was getting up. "Wait. Let me talk to him." I said with a soft smile. I had gotten up and started to walk upstairs. "Oh they're definitely gonna fuck." I heard Hyunjin say as I was going up the stairs. The others just laughed.

I ignored it and continued the search for Jisung. "Jisung-ah." I checked everywhere then decided to go to my room. And there he was, on the floor, head buried in his knees, softly sobbing.

"Sung." I said softly. He looked up at me. Looking at the sight in front of me, hurt. His cheeks were puffy, his face was red, and his eyes were teared up. "Hey. It's okay." I said walking over to him. "Don't. Don't come any closer please." I stopped right in my tracks and just sat down on my bed.

I looked Jisung with a smile on my face as I slightly held my arms out for a hug. He looked at me for a moment then got up really quick to hug me. He sat on my lap hugging me as I hugged him back. He was shaking and I heard him sniff a couple of times. "Let it out." I said softly. He began to choke out soft but breathy sobs until he was fully crying. "I'm sorry.." he managed to choke out.

"Sorry for what?" I said.

"For running away.. I should have just kissed you and I-"

"Don't feel guilty." I said cutting him off, "If it's something you didn't want to do, then you don't have to force yourself." I said while tucking his hair behind his ear.
'He looks so beautiful. I want him all to myself.' I thought. I heard Jisung sniff as he wiped his eyes. "Really?" He said with a puppy-eyed look. "Really." I said back in assurance.

There was a long, awkward silence until Jisung broke it. "Hey. You still want that kiss?" Jisung asked. I was shocked.

Jisung's POV
I sat in Minho's lap, flustered from the absurd question I asked. I felt so embarrassed to the point where it felt like I was gonna die. "Y'know what, don't answer that. I'm just gonna-" I began to get up when I felt someone pull me back down, switching our positions to where my hands were above my head and they were close to my face. Minho was inches away from my face until he answered; "I would love that."