1

"Jisung-ah, you aren't seriously thinking about doing this right?" asked Felix in a worried tone. "Relax lixie, besides no one's around. Nothing will go wrong."

"Ji... Are you sure?!" asked Felix for confirmation, "I don't want to get caught!" "Relax Felix!! Everything will be fine, I'll go easy on you." Jisung insisted.
Felix hesitated for a moment, wondering if he should agree with the brunette. There was a long silence until he finally spoke up, "Okay fine! But if we get in trouble, it's your fault. Got it?" "Yeah yeah now c'mon man." Jisung said while tossing the game controller to felix.

(A/N: You thought 💀)

"Let's do this!" Jisung shouted a bit confidently. a bit too confidently. Thankfully no one walked in on the two who were supposed to be in class but instead were playing 'Mario Kart 8 Deluxe' in the school library. "Heyy! You said you would go easy!" Felix whined as Jisung kept staring at the screen, focused on beating him. "I did? Aww my bad Lixie." Jisung teased the younger. Felix never really liked it when Jisung teased him but he let it slide since Jisung was his friend. "Yah. You two pabo's," a familiar voice spoke. Jisung and Felix paused the game and looked behind them to see a sort of pissed Hyunjin. "Tsk tsk. Skipping class for a video game?! Are you guys crazy?!" Hyunjin asked practically yelling. The two looked down in shame with their heads hung low.

"Without me too?!" Hyunjin said, excitedly grabbing a controller. "Glad you could join us." Jisung said as he patted Hyunjin's back. "YES!! I FUCKING DID IT!" Felix yelled out while the other two looked at him puzzled until Felix looked like he was scared. "U-Uhh.. Sorry..?" Felix said. Jisung and Hyunjin turned to face a woman hovering over them. The librarian had heard Felix shouting. To be honest he was excited about winning, but Felix only realized what he did until it was over. He looked at the librarian unable to form words. "Leave. Now. Also detention after school." She said firmly. The three boys got up just in time when the bell had rung. They stopped at Hyunjin's locker just to hang out for a bit before their next class. Hyunjin has chemistry, Han has english, & Felix has math. "No fair you guys have better classes than me." Felix said pouting and crossing his arms like a toddler. "At least be lucky we all have last period together pabo." Hyunjin stated. They were all talking for a good while until an unfamiliar person ran up to Jisung, hugging him tightly. "SUNGIE!" he exclaimed with excitement.

The others looked at him and Jisung like he was crazy for letting someone he doesn't know run up to him like that, but Jisung ignored it. Jisung hugged the smaller back while the other two looked confused. "JEONGIN!" Jisung excitedly exclaimed. "How've you been? I thought you went back to Busan?" The two were lost in conversation about Jeongin's life. Hyunjin and Felix looked at each other and shrugged. "Hey guys, me and Jeongin are gonna go and hang out somewhere. Is that okay?"

"Yeah that's perfectly fine Ji! Have fun!" said Felix. Jisung and Jeongin walked off, with Jisung's arm around the other's shoulder. They disappeared just as the bell rang again for everyone to be in class.

Hyunjin's POV
"Should we go to class?" asked Felix. I stayed silent for a moment, pondering the question. "Yeah let's go. I need to catch up on some stuff from last week when I was sick."

Felix and I started walking to class when all of a sudden some kid bumped into me in the hall. I caught him before he fell and just stared at him for a little bit. He had dark, doe-like eyes and light brown hair. He wore a white shirt with overalls. He looked... Interesting. "I-I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to-" "It's fine," I interrupted, "just watch where you're going next time okay?" I helped him stand back up normally. "Thank you for helping me. Goodbye." the boy quickly trudged off. I turned to look at Felix who had a smirk plastered across his face. "Don't even think about it, Lix" I said. "Aww c'mon! Why not?!" He whined while tugging on my arm. I cannot believe he's seriously just going to pair me with someone who I don't even know. It's Felix so I don't really expect anything else, but still. "Let's just go. Before we're late." "Fine~" Felix huffed.

Jisung's POV
"So, what did you do back in Busan?" I asked Jeongin as we walked inside an empty classroom. "Well I-" "Ahem." a voice cut him off. Jeongin and I looked up to see who it was and saw three boys standing in front of us, but they didn't look familiar. "Sorry!" I said bowing as I figured they might be older than me. "My friend and I were looking for an empty room. We'll go-" "Stay. We're not doing anything anyways" one of the three boys said. "Thank you!" Jeongin said. He began continuing the story about his life back at Busan. To be honest it was nice to see the younger after a while and I missed him a lot. I snapped out of my thoughts until a weird smell caught my attention. I looked at the three only to see two holding cigarettes. They stared back at us for a while until one walked up to me and blew the smoke in my face which made me cough a little but it's fine. "What was that for?!" I asked, a little irritated. "You looked at me funny. And I didn't like it.," He said, "What's your name?" he asked me. I hesitated for a small moment before answering. "H-Han Jisung."

'Fuck, why did I stutter?!' I thought to myself. I look like an idiot right now. "Well, J-Jisung," he said in a mocking way, "I'm Lee Minho. Black-haired is Changbin and the Brown-haired is Chan hyung." I waved at them both slightly, earning a small nod back from both.

I looked at Minho for a bit. He had amazing features, his eyes looked so pretty I felt like I was getting lost in them. His skin looked soft. Not to mention his lips. 'Wait, why am I thinking like this!? I sound like a creep right now."

Minho's POV
I was talking to Chan hyung and Changbin until I noticed — Jisung was it? — staring at me. 'Why is he staring right now? Should I talk to him? Ugh.. Fuck it.'

"Hey," I said trying to not be suspicious at the fact that I knew he was staring at me, "You and Jeongin seem kinda cool. Wanna hang out with us after school?" I asked him. "O..Only if it's okay with Chan hyung and Changbin hyung."

"Is that okay guys?" "Yeah," Chan said, "He's alright I guess." I could tell Chan wasn't so sure considering we just met the guy but at least he was willing to give him a shot. "Changbin? Is it okay?" "Yeah. It's whatever." Changbin said looking at his phone. I turned back at Jisung and smiled, "Well then it's settled! Glad you guys can tag along."

"I..Is it okay if I bring a couple of my friends?" Jisung asked hesitantly. He looked very nervous but Chan hyung and Changbin didn't mind at all. We all sat and talked and got to know each other more as time went on. It only felt like a few minutes we had talked before the last bell rung. We all said our goodbyes and went home. I stay with Chan hyung and Changbin. As soon as we got back to our house, I had flopped on the bed. I groaned in relief as my back hit the surface of the bed. Not too long after, I heard a click from my door opening. I sat up to see Chan hyung standing at my door. "Yo. Can I come in?" he asked. "Sure, I have nothing else to do besides get ready for later."

"I noticed Jisung looking at you. What was that about?" he asked me. "I don't necessarily know but i'll try and talk to him about it when we meet." I said. "Anyways where are we going?" I asked him once again. "The park. It's nice weather outside so I thought all of us could grab a bite to eat then head towards the park to chill out. Is that okay?" "Yeah! Of course. Besides I need the fresh air anyways." I said while focusing my eyes on the ceiling. "Great! See you then!" Chan got up and walked out, closing the door behind him. To be honest I'm more concerned about what I'm going to say to Jisung. I mean it was probably nothing and i'm just overthinking it. Whatever. I'll just get up and get ready to meet all of them. Hope this will be fun.
--------------------------------------------
(A/N: This is my first story so I don't really expect it to be amazing but please be nice. I worked hard on it. It might take me a while to do the next part so bare with me. Enjoy this one!💕)