3

Jisung's POV
Minho and I walked downstairs to see freshly, hot, cooked food on the table. Jeongin was always a great cook, but it seems like his skills have advanced. Everything smells heavenly. "Well? Are you guys going to eat or stare with your mouths open?" he smiled. No one took a single glance nor hesitated to sit down and dig into the food. "Hey save some for me! Savages." Jeongin said as he sat down and ate with us. "This is amazing, Jeongin," Changbin hyung told him, "where'd you learn to cook so well?!"

"My mother taught me some old family recipes. I just wanted to try something new is all!" he said with a big smile. "You and your mother have talent." Chan hyung said. Jeongin was red when he heard the compliment from Chan. I nudged him slightly on the arm, looking at him with a smirk. "Oh hush." he said whispering.

Everyone was occupied while eating; Hyunjin and Seungmin we're playing a game on Hyunjin's phone, Felix was showing Changbin stuff on his phone while Changbin just looked at him in awe, Jeongin and Chan we're talking, while Minho and I finished our food, cleaned up, and headed back upstairs to talk more.

Minho's POV
'I really want to talk about why he was staring at me back at school. It looked like he was looking at my lips. Or possibly even judging me. I'll ask in a second.'

"Minho hyung!" Jisung said, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Oh- Huh?" I asked. "I asked you if you wanted to play spin the bottle later with the others. Is that okay?" he asked. "Sure." I said with a small smile. "Great! I'll ask the others later, right now I want to just chill in here." Jisung was looking up at my white stars that were on the cieling. 'He looks cute. Wait! Stop thinking like this! Han Jisung, not even a day and you're already doing something to me. What the hell?... I've never felt this before. Is it?.. No. It can't be and it never will be.'

"Hey. I'm about to ask the others. C'mon!"

Jisung's POV
"Guys! Want to play spin the bottle?" I asked. They all looked at each other for a moment then agreed. Chan had got up to head to the kitchen to find a bottle to use. He came back 2 minutes later. "Here!" he said placing the bottle in the center. "Whos first?" asked Seungmin. "I'll go!" Felix said as he spun the bottle. The bottle landed on Jeongin. "Wait do we have to kiss the lips?" Jeongin asked

"No. just pick somewhere." I said. I watched as Felix placed a kiss on Jeongin's forehead. Jeongin let out a soft giggle as he spun the bottle next. The bottle landed on me surprisingly. He came over to me and softly kissed the tip of my nose. I spun the bottle and it landed on Hyunjin.

Hyunjin and I looked at each other in shock and disgust before speaking; "EW." we said at the same time. "Do I have to kiss that thing?" I asked. "Yah! This 'thing' is hot as hell and you're just mad." Hyunjin said while rolling his eyes. Han moved in closer as Hyunjin scrunched up his nose in disgust as Jisung kissed his forehead. "EWWW! NOW I'M INFECTED!" Hyunjin exclaimed.

"SHUT UP. IT'S JUST A FOREHEAD KISS YOU DRAMATIC LLAMA." I exclaimed back. Hyunjin spun the bottle and it landed on Seungmin. I noticed how red Seungmin started to get when Hyunjin leaned in to kiss his cheek. Seungmin was so red he started to look like a tomato. "This game is so embarrassing." he said while hiding his face in his hands. Seungmin went and it landed on Changbin. Changbin had a smirk on his face.

"Yeah, no nevermind

"Yeah, no nevermind." Seungmin said. "Oh c'mon!" Changbin whined, "I'm not that bad!"

"Hard pass, hyung."

"You have to seungmin!" Jeongin said.

"Ugh."

Seungmin got up and kissed Changbin's hand. "You guys said anywhere. So I chose the hand." Seungmin said. "Oooh~ I feel like royalty." Changbin said teasingly, "My turn!" Changbin said as he spun the bottle. It landed on Felix. Who was as red as a tomato. "Ooh~" I said teasingly.

He gave me a sharp, deadly glare that said, 'I'll kill you. Right here, right now." I smirked at him as I started chanting, "On the lips! On the lips!" Soon everyone joined in and Felix looked even more red.

Felix's POV
'Ohmigosh! Ohmigosh! Is this really happening right now?! I mean. He doesn't seem so bad to kiss right..? Wait, is he.. Leaning in?! Oh shit..'

He stopped just inches away from my face. It seemed like he was teasing me. I looked at his lips for a moment, getting startled at the fact he had already pressed his lips against mine. I hesitated to kiss back, but I let myself sink into the satisfying but gentle kiss.

When he pulled away, I got kinda sad. It's almost like.. I wanted more? I was lost in thought until I heard cheering and screaming coming from the others. I buried my face in my hands, groaning softly out of frustration. I got up and went to the kitchen to hide during all the screaming.

I sat in what seemed to be their pantry and curled into a ball, with my knees up to my chest. Being sensitive when I'm embarrassed, I started to tear up and let out quiet sobs. At this point my thoughts were spiraling. 'Snap out of it, Felix. You just met the guy earlier. There's no way you could—'

"Felix?" I heard Chan hyung say in English, "C'mon mate. I know you're in here."

At the sound of Chan's voice, I quickly wiped my tears, fanning my face to try and cool it down from the hot tears that were streaming down my face. I quickly pulled out my phone and got on it to make it seem like I was relaxing in here. I heard the door creak open to find Chan hyung standing there.

"Oh! I didn't know you were looking for me." I said with a big and bright smile, trying to cover up the fact I was crying. He just looked at me with soft eyes and a smile. "Y'know, you don't have to hide the fact you were crying right?" Shit.. I thought I was being sneaky. "How'd you know?!" I asked. "Your eyes are still puffy."

"Ah. I see." I said looking down. There was a long silence between us until Chan's voice broke it. "Were you crying because of the kiss?" He asked. I hesitated to answer him, but somehow I felt like I could trust him. He seems like a nice person to trust after all. "Yeah. I was." I said as I buried my face in my knees. We continued to speak in English. "May I ask, was it your first kiss?"

I was surprised. My eyes widened a bit as my ears got red. "Yeah, It was." I started to tear up more. "I just get embarrassed when I feel pressured to do stuff." I started to choke out sobs in between sentences, "But I didn't pull away either. When he did, I got sad. Almost like I wanted more?.. I don't know.." I started crying in my knees as i felt chan hug me close. "HEYYY WHAT'S GOING-"

"Shhh!" Chan said to Hyunjin. "Yah, don't shush me." He said with a cocky tone. Hyunjin looked over to me who was a crying mess. "My baby! Don't cry!" he said in English as he ran to me to hug me.

"What happened? Are you okay?" He said to me hugging me close. "You know very well I get sensitive when I'm embarrassed." I said to him while sniffing and hugging back. Hyunjin picked me up and sat me on his lap, hugging me.

"Hey. Whatever happens, you can tell me alright. Remember I'm your best friend. Not some hobo you found randomly in school one day." He said.

"Well... Technically.." I said

"Yah! How rude!" he said as we all started chuckling. "Hey, Felix. Just know you aren't alone okay? Whatever happens, you tell me or Hyunjin, okay?" Chan said. "Of course" I said with a big smile while wiping my tears. I'm so lucky to be surrounded by old and new friends.

They truly are the best...

--------------------------------------------

(A/N) Sorry i've been inactive the past few weeks. I have been busy with my schedule for school and marching band and I went on vacation. Hope you enjoy this chapter though! 💞💕