2

Jisung's POV
'They should be here already. After all this is the place they told us to meet them.' After pacing for a moment, I felt a tap on my shoulder. "Hey, Sung. I can call you that right?" Minho said while softly smiling at me. He was wearing a black shirt with grey sweatpants. He wore black earring studs and a hat that was backwards.

'He looks so fucking hot. W..Wait why am I thinking like that?!'

It wasn't long until I heard Minho's voice snap me out of my thoughts, "Hey, Sung you okay?" he asked a little worried. "Huh? O..Oh yeah. I'm fine!" I said. I felt a blush creep up my ears, onto my face.

I stayed silent for a bit until I heard someone scream. "SUNGIE!" I turned to see who it was and it was Jeongin. "I hope it's alright that I brought someone too. His name is Kim Seungmin." I turned my head to look at the other.

He was a bit taller than me but I didn't mind that. "Hello Seungmin!" I said looking at him. "Hi." he looked down smiling. "He's a just a big baby sometimes is all. Anyways, where's my hug?!" Jeongin said reaching his arms out wide so I could embrace him.

I hugged the younger and we all stood and talked until the others got here. Not too long after, Chan and Changbin hyung showed up. "Hey guys!" Chan said with a smile on his face, "You guys still waiting for the others?" he asked. "Yeah. They're taking forever." I said. "If you don't mind me asking, who are we waiting for?" Chan asked me. "We're waiting for my friends Hyunjin and Felix." I said looking around, "Oh! There they are now! OVER HERE PABO'S" I shouted. Hyunjin looked at me, "YAH. I'M NOT A PABO YOU PABO." he yelled back as he walked over. "Both of you shut up, you're both pabo's." Felix said. "You're cute." Changbin said to Felix while smiling. "Changbin no flirting." said Chan hyung in a stern voice. "Fine~" Changbin huffed. I looked at Felix to see him as red as a tomato. Felix wasn't used to compliments from others besides me and Hyunjin so it made him flustered.

Hyunjin's POV
'I wonder where we're going. It's been at least fifteen minutes since we've walked. That kid up front looks familiar... Wait- Is that that cute guy that bumped into me in the hallway?! Oh my gosh it is. He seems more quiet than usual. I'll talk to him.' I walked up to him and discreetly pulled him towards me, slowly walking behind the others. "What was that for?" he asked. "I just figured that we'd talk. I..Is that okay?" I asked him. He seemed hesitant before answering me. Like he didn't want to talk at all. "Yeah, okay." he said. "Y'know you seem interesting. What's your name?" "S..Seungmin. Kim Seungmin."

"That's a cute name." I said to him with a soft smile. I could see his ears get red as he looked down with a smile on his face, his brown locks falling over his eyes. I noticed he had braces. They make him look adorable. "Yah," I said, "we've been walking for ages. Where are we going?!" I asked sounding a bit annoyed. "Back to me, Changbin, and Minho's house. We're almost there, just need to turn this corner and walk straight ahead." Chan said. "I'm hungry!!" Jisung whined. "Shut up. Don't be a baby." Seungmin said. "Maybe I can cook for us!" Jeongin said eagerly, stars forming in his eyes. "That sounds nice! I'll help." Minho said.

We walked for what seemed like a while until we finally reached their house. "Woah.. You guys have a huge house." I said. "Thank you." all three of them said together. Changbin unlocked the door, welcoming them inside. "Make yourselves at home!" Chan said with a warm smile as he held the door for us to come in.

(A/N: Fast forward an hour later cause I'm lazy)

Jisung's POV
It's been about an hour now and I'm just now deciding to explore the house. Before I settled on this idea, I was sitting on the couch. When everyone was absorbed in the TV, I wanted to explore.
I walked around for a bit until I got to the rooms. 'This must be Chan hyung's room.' I thought while looking at all the Chase Atlantic posters on his wall. I walked out of his room into a different room. 'Okay, yeah. This room is definitely Changbin hyung's room. He has weights in the corner of his room' I walked back out and I came across another room. I walked in and looked around a bit. I noticed there we're baby pictures of Minho. There's a desk with papers and a PC setup. He had fairy lights which held little pictures of him on a clothespin. His room is dimly lit but it's pretty. I softly smiled until I heard a voice behind me. "Wow, I was downstairs helping Jeongin cook, and you're snooping around already?" I turned to see Minho behind me smirking. "I.. I didn't- I didn't mean to-" He interrupted me with his laughter "It's okay Sung. Mind if I ask why you're snooping around our house?" he asked moving closer to me. "I'm not snooping. I was just walking around looking at things." I said looking down, nervous. Minho ruffled my hair chuckling softly. "No need to be scared, Sung. I don't bite."

"I'm not scared, I'm just.." I looked back up at him to see him raise his eyebrow at me. "Damn you're hot." I blurted out, "WAIT I DIDN'T MEAN- shit. I..I'm sorry." He laughed again "No worries. Thank you for the compliment." he smiled at me. He looked like a nice person to hang around. He's pretty, nice, hell I bet he's even smarter than me.

Minho and I talked for a while until I saw something out the corner of my eye. "Oh my gosh!! Awww!" It was a cat. "I see you've met Soonie! He's one of my three cats. Dori and Doongie should be downstairs. They might be hiding though." We continued to talk for a while until we heard Jeongin say that food is ready.

'I like this guy. I should definitely get to know him more. He seems fun and he's very nice. I just hope I don't develop a severe liking towards him. That would be bad.'

--------------------------------------------

(A/N: Okay this was supposed to be published yesterday but I kept getting sidetracked and ended up being busy so I'm publishing it today. Hope you enjoy it! 💞)