6⚠️

'This isn't gonna end well.' Seungmin thought to himself.

⚠️Angst⚠️

He turned around quickly at the sound of Hyunjin's voice. He saw Hyunjin's fist clenched while taking a deep breath. "I-I thought you we're inside with-"

"Save it." Hyunjin cut him off. He turned around to walk off but stopped halfway. "Can I atleast ask, why you're destroying yourself?! Why are you smoking?" He asked. Seungmin opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out. It were as if his voice were trapped in a cave with rocks barricading the exit. Hyunjin scoffed and began walking again. Seungmin wanted him to stay. He wanted to talk about it. He panicked and hesitated for a moment. He had to say something. "My mother." Seungmin said causing Hyunjin to stop once again.

"What about her?" Hyunjin asked in a stern voice.

"She isn't on a vacation trip with my dad. Neither of them are on vacation. I-"

"So not only are you smoking, but you lied too?"

"Hyunjin pleas-"

"I'm going back inside." Hyunjin said.

"Hyunjin li-"

"I said I'm going inside."

"HWANG HYUNJIN. GOD DAMN IT WHY WON'T YOU LISTEN."

Hyunjin turned around and started walking towards Seungmin and pushed him. "Who the fuck do you think you are to yell at me like that?" He said in a crazy sounding way. "I-I'm sorry. But please just listen."

Hyunjin looked at the latter before crossing his arms and huffing. "Fine. Go on."

"My parents.. they died. They've been dead ever since I was a freshman. I'm trusting you with this information so," Seungmin took a deep breath.

"My mom and dad we're alcoholics and drug users. My dad occasionally smoked but not as bad as my mom did. But even though they we're doing all that stuff, they loved me. They loved me so much Hyunjin. They did everything in their power, to make sure I was okay. One night my dad came home drunk. My mom got attacked by my dad with an alcohol bottle. She kicked my dad out and it was just us left."

Seungmin stopped halfway, trying to cease the overflow of tears and hold his composure. He put his hand on his forehead trying to refrain from a headache. Hyunjin didn't let this go unnoticed. He led Seungmin to the front porch of his house and sat on the bench swing where Seungmin cried up a storm. Hyunjin held his hands, notifying him to take his time.

"Two days later, we got the call that my dad had gotten killed while on the streets. Apparently he was harassing some guy unaware that the man had a gun. Thankfully the police were called while the fight was happening. They arrived but were too late as the man had already pulled the trigger.

My dad got sent to the hospital and was pronounced dead a day later. My mom couldn't handle it. She started overusing her substances and progressively got worse. She told me to promise not to do those things. Her addiction only got worse and worse by the minute until one day I came home from school, only to find my mom lying on the floor, unresponsive.

After she was taken away by the ambulance, I looked around for something that my mom uses for comfort. The only thing I found was her cigarettes. I don't smoke that much so I'm not addicted. But smoking is really the only thing that reminds me of her. I miss her scent so fucking much. I want her back. I only do it for her. I just wish she were here still." Seungmin finished his story and was now sobbing a tremendous amount.

⚠️End of angst⚠️

Hyunjin felt bad that he tried to walk off without listening to his reasonings. He felt like it was his fault. Hyunjin didn't know how to comfort Seungmin so he pulled him close and held him while Seungmin was laying on his shoulder. He clung onto the older's shirt and cried until he fell sound asleep. The older knew Seungmin was drained from crying for the past few minutes.

Hyunjin pick Seungmin up bridal style and brought him inside, causing everyone to turn their heads. "Ooo. What happened?" Changbin said with a smirk. "Shh. I'm going to find Seungmin's room. Don't wake him up." Hyunjin whispered as he left to find Seungmin's room.

Hyunjin's POV
I assumed this was his room considering the fact that there's a guitar and clothes that looked to be his style. I went in and placed Seungmin on his bed gently and just admired the younger.

'His brown hair compliments his features perfectly, his lips we're the perfect shade of pink, most of all, his braces are his best feature. He's so pretty when he smiles and seems genuinely happy. He looks uncomfortable in those clothes. But I don't wanna be considered a pervert... Oh well.. Here goes nothing..'

-

-

-

The Next Morning

Jisung's POV
I woke up to the sun shining in my face through Minho hyung's window. I tried to move but I felt something around my waist. Minho's arm. I carefully took his arm off me and put a pillow in my place. I got up and went downstairs to see a shirtless Chan holding a cup of coffee.

"Well. Someone had a good night." He said smirking while bringing the cup up to his lips. I was thinking about what he meant until realization hit me. I ended up thinking about all the things Minho said to me while... I started to get flustered remembering every little detail that happened last night. I felt my face heat up really quick.

"Haha! It's okay Sung. I'm just surprised you're still walking properly."

That sentence made it even worse. "Not helping." I said hiding my face in my hands. "Normally, Minho doesn't let anyone talk to him. I guess you're special to him." Chan said

"We just met yesterday." Jisung said tilting his head to the side.

"Well you also fucked the same day. Stuff like this happens. Not just in books and movies y'know." Chan said walking towards Jisung, ruffling his already messy hair. "I guess you're right." Jisung said pouting.

"So, all seriousness aside, how was it?" Chan said with a smirk.

"Respectfully, shut the hell up." A flustered Jisung said as Chan laughed his ass off.

———————————————————
(A/N: Hello!! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Love you guys for reading it! Mwah mwah 💕💕)