12

"Look Jisung.. I'm really sorry about everything, but you have to believe me when I say Naeheun and I aren't a thing." Minho started

"Give me a good explanation as to why I shouldn't." Jisung said pushing the older off of him. As much as Jisung wanted to stay in his arms forever, he couldn't. Otherwise he would just forgive and forget. Like he always does. "Not once did you act like you cared. So let me guess; you're gonna try and convince me  to forgive you with some random shit you just pulled out your ass? Yeah. Go ahead."

"Jisung please it's not like that I swear. I'm just going through a tough time and-"

"Like I'm not?! Minho you're seriously pissing me off-"

Jisung was interrupted with a kiss placed on his lips, shutting him up instantly. His cheeks have never been so red in his life. Either that escalated quickly or Jisung was talking too much. "Will you listen now?!" Jisung was silent. He nodded.

"I expect you to listen." Minho began "Naeheun and I are a fake couple. In her eyes she thinks we're real. She'll threaten me, hit me, even attempt to blackmail me if I don't do what she says. We met in my Junior year and well... She confessed to me under the old willow tree at the school. When I rejected her she didn't take it lightly. The next day after she came up to me, pulled me aside and showed me a picture of me and someone else, saying she would leak it to the whole school if I didn't give her money or be her 'boyfriend.' I got scared Sungie. I didn't even know she had that photo of me. So I agreed.

Soon I figured out that she uses my money for drugs. She's crazy under the influence. She refuses to leave me alone Sung. What should I do?" Minho finished. Jisung looked at Minho, shocked from what he had just heard. All this time Minho was going through hell and Jisung would only push him away or try to avoid him. He felt like the idiot. Jisung wanted to comfort him and tell him it would be okay, but Minho was genuinely trapped. Not even Jisung knew what to do. Though he felt sympathy for Minho, he also felt slight hatred towards him. He still feels betrayed.

Jisung truly felt sorry for Minho. He was fed up with Naeheun and her bullshit. So he did what he felt was right. He walked over to his nightstand and picked up his phone.

"What are you doing?" Minho asked

"Calling the police."

"Jisung you can't! She knows how to get away with stuff. I've seen what she's capable of! You've seen what she's capable of!"

"How would you know what I've seen? Let me handle this."

Minho but his lip and refrained from answering that question. He walked over and grabbed the phone from Jisung.

"The fuck? Give me my phone!"

"Please don't call the police, Ji. I really really don't want to get involved with anything that risks our lives. She's crazy. She won't stop even if-"

"Even if it means killing someone. I know." Jisung huffed. "I won't call them. Just be careful. You better know what the hell you're doing."

"Thank you."

-

-

-

Seungmin was relaxing with Hyunjin, snuggled up in the older's arms in his bed. They were watching a movie when Hyunjin decided to take it to a... different level. Hyunjin had fallen asleep. Seungmin was softly breathing in the comforting scent of Hyunjin's hoodie. All was peaceful and quiet.

He felt safe in his lover's arms. He felt comfortable around the elder. Everything they did together always had a meaning. Even if they fought, they'd always talk it out after and make up. One of their sweetest moments was when Hyunjin took him on a romantic trip to Seungmin's favorite cafe where they talked and laughed for a solid 2 and a half hours.