I can easily feel the high flow on her flower.her skin is too thin and delicate there, I swear if she was on her normal day i would latch my mouth there until she begg for my mercy, but

And thanks to my cold tone, she remains still after that.

Playing with it for almost half an hour, I could feel my effect on her. She's craving for release, but I want her first on my mouth or rod, nowhere else. So, I pull out my fingers from there.

And she looks at me in frustration but doesn't say anything. She is still not aware of her body needs,

"You're so delicate and small there," I said, sucking her jaw.

I could see her flushed face

My fingers meet her neck, painting it red with her own blood.

Her milky white skin complements the red color.

She turns her gaze sideways to hide her flushed face.

"I grab her cheek and make her look into my eyes. All the time, I was laying beside her with my head on her collarbone because my full weight would crush her delicate frame.

Our eyes met, and she lowered her gaze to her chest to avoid eye contact.

So, I tilt her face with my palm and show her my fingers, which are smeared in her blood.

"See what I did," I said shamelessly, showing my fingers to hers.

She gulps nervously at my bluntness.

"Why did you do that?" she muttered, looking down.

"For this," I said, licking my fingertips full of her red color. Okay that was not intentional but what's wrong in doing that? Like tasting her sweetness with blood,

She looked at my action, and horror filled her gaze. She instantly grabbed my hand and rubbed my fingers on her stomach over her kaftan to wipe off the blood.

But I snatched my hand and again licked my fingertips.

"Taha...it's wrong. That was dirt," she said, removing my hand near my mouth.

Why is she calling her blood dirt again and again?

"Stop calling it dirt; it's not dirt, Habibti," I said, pecking her neck.

She exhales deeply with closed eyes and speaks.

"It is, Taha. It came from the dirty place of my body. It's impure and dirty," she said innocently.

"But biwi...." I said, caressing her hairs.

She looks at me.

"You are my wife; I have more right than just a mere touch on your flower," I said lovingly. "And also it's in a dirty place, one day my babies will pop out of it" I added

Confusion clouded her face.

"Nothing," I said, lovingly caressing her hairs.

Honestly, I am not in the mood to clear her doubts and unfold the curtain of shame for her innocent self.

"Habibti.... remember there is no shame and secret between husband and wife," I said, pecking her forehead.

And she nodded nervously. I know she didn't get the meaning of my words.

We remain still with my lips pressed on her forehead.

Just then, the sound of azan reached our ears. It's Isha time right now.

No, I didn't remove my lips from her forehead.

Azan ends, and she immediately pushes me to look into her eyes and speaks innocently.

"Taha....can you please pray on behalf of me?

Seriously, she's asking me to pray Namaz?

I shook my head.

Disappointment filled her eyes.

I was kissing her earlobe when she speaks.

"Please...Taha.. I let you touch my most forbidden thing ; I let you do what you want," she exhales deeply.

So...I bite her earlobe.

"So, please pray, Taha, take a shower and perform Salah," she said innocently.

It's some kind of bribe?

"People pray and make dua, but I don't have any dua to ask, so why would I pray?" I asked, kissing her jaw.

"Make dua for me that I will be home soon," she said like a whisper.

But her words stab like a knife in my heart.

Seriously, she wants me to make dua for her separation from me?

Truly innocent.

"So, what will I get if I make dua for you?" I inquired.

"Whatever you want," she replied.

"Whatever I want?" I said with a mischievous grin.

*********