Chapter 49 - Otaku Life

Começar do início

"No, no, what are you talking about? We haven't even begun buying anything yet, right?"

"O-Oh, you're right." Lucas scratched the back of his head. "Your clothes are really thick. I know it's cold, but are you sure you're not too hot in that? Having too much is worse than having little on."

"Uehehe, what's that boy? You want me to strip down in public? Iyaaaaa how perverted~" Nia poked Lucas' belly with her elbow.

"No, that's not what I..."

"Eh? Does that mean we need to go that far to seal my Reiryoku? Hm~ I thought we only needed a kiss to finish it off. Oh, no~ Seems like I didn't collect enough information beforehand. Hey, is it okay if I change my panties first?"

"H-Huh!?" Lucas unintentionally raised his voice hysterically, Nia laughed when she saw that.

"Only joking~ joking~" Nia made a *Pan-Pan* sound as she patted Lucas' shoulder.

"It's okay, I'm already wearing my lucky panties."

"So that was the part you were joking about!?"

"Ahahahaha!" Nia couldn't help but laugh while holding her stomach... Apparently, that was also a joke.

"Ah. The tension's pretty high, huh?"

From the intercom, Kotori's voice could be heard.

"Well, it doesn't seem like a bad reaction at all. Keep going at this pace."

"Yeah....Will do." Lucas replied back quietly enough that his voice couldn't be heard by Nia. However, upon noticing what Lucas was doing, Nia came over closer to him and looked into his face.

"Nng~? Ah, perhaps you're currently talking with the command room?"

"No, I---"

"I was wondering if that strange flying thing was actually a camera. Hey~ Kotori~ Can you see me~?"

Nia gave a peace sign with her hand while looking upward. Looking at her strange behavior, a lot of the nearby pedestrians started looking at Nia for a moment, but their interest quickly faded and they averted their gaze as fast as they started looking.

"...Yeeaah.....I can see you, very close-ly..."

After Nia did that, Lucas could hear Kotori's response from his intercom... somehow, just from her voice alone, he could imagine the kind of depressed expression Kotori had on her face.

That's only natural. After all, with the power of Nia's Angel Rasiel, she could figure out exactly what Lucas and the others are going to do.

Making her fall for Lucas during their date and then sealing away her Reiryoku, she was already well aware of those things. Even though they had already prepared everything beforehand, she's still a tough opponent to take down.

Lucas let out a sigh.

"...She's looking at you closely."

"Aah~ There's not even a single camera in sight. How high tech~"

Nia continued to carefully observe her surroundings in hopes to find the camera somewhere. After enough of an attempt, she expressed her admiration with a "yosh" before stretching her body with her arms outstretched into the air. Nia then turned to Lucas and politely bowed.

"Well, please take care of me today. You can try to persuade me however you like."

"...Alright."

The way she said that so directly and so sincerely somehow made Lucas feel terribly embarrassed, but he still managed to keep his cool face and choke out a response.