Chapter 17: Arcadia vs. the Arc Clan (Part 3)

Start from the beginning

In the Streets of Vale, hundreds and even thousands of Arcadians can be seen brutally assaulting the Citizens and causing as much damage as they can in the City. Every single day or in the hour, the Arcadian Police Unit continues to beat the Citizens with Batons, and not stopping until they are knocked out, when they are knocked out, some Officers leave a kick to the head as they walk off.

So many Citizens beg for mercy and asked why they are doing did this, but with the reveal of Jaune alive and is now the Prince of Arcadia, they already know their answer. Having to accept the brutal beatings, cause in the Arcadian's eyes, if you did this to Jaune, then they deserve to know how he felt.

By the Residential Areas, Arcadian SWAT Trucks can be seen parked by the Streets as Squads of Arcadian SWAT Units start rushing out of the Trucks and into the Homes of the Vale Citizens.

The Arcadian SWAT Team Leader has a Datapad with him, as the info there shows off certain backgrounds of Vale's Citizens, it shows the address matches, as the Team Leader gestures the men to enter

The Arcadian SWAT Team Leader has a Datapad with him, as the info there shows off certain backgrounds of Vale's Citizens, it shows the address matches, as the Team Leader gestures the men to enter. The Arcadian SWAT kicks the door down as a Family can be heard screaming, the Arcadian SWAT Member smacks the woman with the butt of their rifle as she's down on the floor. The SWAT Member continues to beat the woman with his weapon as two SWAT can be seen dragging a man outside and throwing him, he crashes into a flight of stairs and into a pile of Trash Cans. The Man looks up and sees the Arcadian SWAT Member going down the stairs, he pleads for him not to shoot.

Vale Citizen: Wait, please don't-

BANG!

The Arcadian SWAT Member looks to his right to see more SWAT Teams dragging Vale Citizens out of their Homes and killing them.

These were Individuals who purposely assaulted Jaune and tried to beat him to near-death. Since Jaune is now the Prince of Arcadia, this kind of act is punishable by death, and the Arcadian won't any show mercy to them.

In the roads of Vale, we see the Arcadians have set up multiple Checkpoints all around the Kingdom, increasing security and making sure no crime or chaos were to occur here. These Checkpoints are being guarded by Arcadian Police Officers, who are wearing Military-Grade Gear and are armed with Assault Rifles.