Chapter 1

In July of midsummer, the fire wheel hung high above the head, steaming and baking the world, and the temperature in the city was once close to 40 °.

The air conditioning in the small canteen is sufficient, and the closed doors and windows are isolated from the uncomfortable high temperature. On several simple tables, there is a unified six dishes and one soup, with large weight and sufficient meat, but most of them haven't moved much, because the European Cup qualifier is on the TV, and their eyes are staring at the screen.

"In... In... Oh, I'll go!"

"I said not in France this year, this year..."

The harsh alarm bell suddenly rang for a long time, penetrating every corner of the three-story building.

The sound of putting down chopsticks crackled, and a room of people stood up neatly and rushed out and downstairs quickly and orderly.

The tall man in the lead shouted "turn off the air conditioner last".

"Scored, scored! Ren team, scored!"

Ren Yu turned a deaf ear. His two long legs overlapped quickly. In a few seconds, they rushed downstairs. Then they all went to the garage and changed into their combat clothes. They were well-trained at a glance.

The on duty correspondent ran to Ren Yu: "Ren team, a private room caught fire in the cafe on the fifth floor of Changxing mall. The police sent a single message to your mobile phone."

"OK, get out the first three cars."

There is no air conditioning in the garage. As soon as the garage door is opened, the heat wave rushes in. The flame-retardant and heat-insulating combat clothes are worn on the body. They simply bring their own sauna system, and the sweat comes down in an instant.

Everyone got on the bus one after another. Ren Yu wiped the sweat on his forehead: "Gao Ge, call the police to understand the situation."

"Yes."

Ren Yu pressed the intercom: "the Corps, ask the Changxing Road police station to help dredge the traffic. There is a large traffic flow near the Changxing shopping mall. I'm afraid they will block the road."

Gog hung up the phone and said, "team Ren, the cafe is a leap story. There are internal stairs from the fourth floor to the fifth floor. There is no entrance and exit on the fifth floor. The fire compartment is on the fifth floor. At present, the fire has not spread in a large area, but the fire point is close to the stairs, so the people on the fifth floor can't evacuate."

One side of sun Qingming asked, "the leapfrog? Is this cafe called in English?"

"Yes, you have?"

"My partner and I just went there last week."

There was a hush.

"Three words don't leave your object." Ren Yu joked.

Sun Qingming smiled and took out his mobile phone. "Really, you see, my object took a lot of photos."

Ren Yi turned over the photos and frowned, "the ground is covered with tatami? The fire load is very heavy."

"Yes, this is a very popular net Red Cafe recently. Several compartments here are specially for girls to take pictures. There are some sets. It can't be called a private room at all. In the middle is a large core board hung with a keel, not even a wall."