She takes out her phone from her pocket in fear. Her hands are trembling a little. He looks at the phone from a distance for a while, and then he gets shocked because it is his phone, which got damaged two years ago. This one is his phone; it was hanging with so many issues and would sometimes not work properly, but he wonders when Yn took it, and without asking him because it had been lying in the cupboard of his room for so long, did she steal the phone?

He sharply barks, "When and how did you get this mobile? And I am telling you for the last time that I will not repeat the matter again, so it's better for you to answer me quickly."

She spoke the truth straight out of fear: "About 4 days ago, after you slept at 2 a.m. on Saturday night, when you were in deep sleep, I slowly took out this phone from your cupboard where you keep old things and later quietly went to my room." She added, "Forgive me for this time!"

"Why only an old phone? If you were getting a chance to take one secretly, why not take one of your own?" There is hurt, not anger, in Jungkook's voice.

She cried, "Because I did not get the key to your cupboard on time, and there was a lot of chance of getting caught there. Apart from that, it was badly broken due to your throwing; now its display does not work. I also checked that that night."

"Did you steal the phone?" He said this unexpected question in a deep, hurtful voice

"Did you steal the phone?" He said this unexpected question in a deep, hurtful voice. It is clearly visible from Yn that Jungkook is now more hurt than angry.

"Appa!" She has no answer.

"I wish. If you had asked me for it once, I would have happily given you a new one. There was no need to steal." Jungkook added, "Yes, you are trying your best to do everything right. I'm at least a little impressed with you; I would have returned a mobile phone to you. If you had told me, I would have bought a new one, so you wouldn't have had to steal."

"I'm sorry about that." Yn said in embarrassment.

"Well, leave it all because I know that you will do whatever comes to your mind; it doesn't matter to you what the reaction will be." Jungkook taunted.

"It's not like that, Appa; listen to me once before you get angry." She expressed sadness.

He expressed a little angry resentment. "What are you going to talk about? Jeon Yn! It's just the same, isn't it? I'll ask you something, and you'll lie two or four times and blurt out the truth because you're afraid of me speaking out loud. And after that, you will paste the same line in the end: "Appa, please forgive me; I will not do this again." things I don't want to do anymore. I'm tired of that. I'm really tired of punishing you for the same thing; this theft thing had happened before too, right?"

He added in a pretendingly strong tone, "I had explained it at that time, right? Did I raise my hand against you on this matter? When you did something wrong, I took your phone and grounded it as punishment. Even though you did this, like cellphone sealing, I didn't say anything to you; I just lovingly made you understand, and I neither scold you nor punish you; that's why you do this every time, don't you?"