The broom cubboard

I woke up in a mood, I put my hair up and got ready for breakfast. When I got to the common room there was a girl sitting in the chairs. "Morning." I said but I didn't realize it was Donna. "Morning." She mumbled back and I just went to the great hall without another word.

"Morning Moony." Blaise told me as I sat down. "Morning, no eggs? Lazy elves." I groaned. "Cranky are we?" Pansy chuckled when sitting down next to me. "Where were you?" I asked but she turned red instantly.

"I slept somewhere else." She mumbled and Blaise chuckled a bit. "You were there when I fell asleep?" I told her confused. "I snuck out." She said with little smirk on her face.

"Next time we switch, I couldn't bare those kissing noises at 1 in the morning." Draco pushed Pansy a bit so he could sit next to me.

"It was awful." Crabbe added when sitting opposite of us. "How about you Goyle?" I asked giggling. "Slept and snored like a boss." He said proudly.

"I don't get why you two are all by yourself and we have to share a room with four people." Draco said annoyed. "You can sleep over tonight if you want." I whispered and I could see goosebumps forming in his neck.

"I would know exactly what to do with you princess." He whispered back and he slipped his hand under my skirt. He teased me a little with his tumb until he got too high up my leg. I cleared my throat and took a deep breath.

"I hate you." I said softly, he was turning me on a lot. It was so annoying, yet it felt amazing. He kept touching me every few minutes. I was done, I grabbed our stuff and dragged him to one of the broom closets.

"You're in a rush." He said chuckling. "Shut up and do me." I said before locking the door.

!Smut!

I smashed my lips into his and he pushed me up against the wall. He got underneath my skirt once again and I took off his tie in a hurry. While making out we were unbuttoning eachothers shirts.

He squeezed my tigh before pulling down my underwear. He pulled down his pants and told me to jump. He thrusted inside of me, my back against the wall and his hand on my mouth. "You are so fucking beautiful." He mumbled kissing my chest.

I played roughly with his hair, which made him tilt his head back. "Fuck Draco." I mumbled into his hand as I let out a little scream of pleasure.

"Shut the fuck up." He told me as he went faster and I whined even more. "Are you close or what?" He asked me but I shook my head. "Well fuck, I am." He told me before pulling out.

He bend down and placed my legs on his shoulders. He went down on me, it felt amazing. The vibration of is small moans felt amazing. Everything he did felt amazing until I was ready. I tapped on his head quickly and he placed me down. Grabbing almost all of my hair he forced me to bend over. And we finished it together like that.

"That was hot Lupin." He told me whiping his mouth. We got dressed and fixed eachother up a bit. "You still look like a mess." He told me chuckling. "Why thank you." I said annoyed. "A hot mess." He pecked me lip before walking out. I waited a little before walking out as well.

"Stop right there." I heard my friend say. As I turned around I saw Pansy standing against the wall with her arms crossed.

"Why hello favorite person in the world." I told her with a smile. "Cut the shit, I saw Draco coming out there, it would be just about time you came out as well." She told me with a smirk.

"I feel disgusting." I groaned. "So you had sex in a broom cubboard. So what?" She told me boosting my confidence. "It was awesome." I told her with a small grin. "I believe that." She told me with a sigh. Of course she had sex with Draco before, but that's all in the past.