Christmas party

The party already started and I knocked on Draco's bedroom door. I was hoping he would still be there, luckily he was.

"Are you ready?" I asked him. "No, but you can come in." He told me. I walked in and he was putting on his blouse.

I closed the door and he turned around with a smirk. "You look amazing, as always might I add." He grabbed my hands and placed them on his shoulders.

He grabbed my waist and let out a sigh. "What are you doing?" I asked giggling a little.

He looked me up and down with a smirk. He then suddenly kissed me, it wasn't a long kiss. "Blaise, Pansy and the Greengrass sisters are coming." He told me.

"That's nice, why are you being weird?" I asked dropping my arms next to my body again.

"We can't act this way on public." He turned back to the mirror to button up his blouse further.

"Okay? Why is that?" I asked him with a frown. "I'll look like your rebound, everyone knows what happened at the party." He chuckled.

"I already had my rebound." I tried to hide my smirk. "What or who did you do?" He acted really tense and I just told him straight away.

"George again." I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his arm. "That's over now, it's a complicated and long story." I looked him up and down through the mirror and smiled slightly.

"Let's go downstairs." I let go of him but he extended his arm. "My lady?" I locked arms with his as we made our way to the party.

"Are you sure you want to walk down the stairs with me?" I whispered but he kept walking. "As friends." He mumbled.

We walked down the stairs and suddenly all eyes were on us. I got a really arrogant look from a brown haired girl I've seen in the common room before. Once we arrived at the bottom of the stairs someone screamed my name in joy.

"Pansy!" I squealed as I pulled her into a hug. "Oh my god!" Blaise mocked in a girly voice. "Don't you look fancy." I mocked him back.

Blaise pulled me in a hug as well and the four of us made our way to the kitchen to get some drinks. The same girl I just saw followed us in the kitchen, which I thought was pretty weird.

"Hello Draco." She stroke his arm slowly and she had a flirty look on her face. "Astoria, nice to see you." He cleared his throat and hugged her in a friendly way.

"Pansy." She said stern and looked her up and down aggorant. "Astoria." Pansy did the same.

"I don't think we've met." I told the girl with a smile. "I'm Astoria, but of course you knew that. Draco must've mentioned me loads of time." She giggled and laid her head on Draco's shoulder.

"Actually no, he never mentioned you, not once." I told her with a fake smile on my face. "Oh, well-" "I'm Y/n, you haven't heard of me." I assured her.

"Oh, but I did." She told me with a evil smirk on her face. "Let's dance, come on Draco!" She giggled.

"I'd rather not." He told her annoyed. "Fine." She looked at me and then at Draco, this gargoyle kissed him on the cheek before leaving.

I wanted to punch her, curse her, hurt her. I fixed my posture and started walking towards her. But someone swept me off the ground.

"Let me go." I groan. "No, you are leaving her alone." He chuckled. "Draco let me go!" I smacked his hands but he didn't let go.

"Why are you so pissed?" Blaise asked. I totally forgot they were here. "No reason. I'm not pissed, what are you talking about?" I spat and crossed my arms a bit.

Blaise smirked at me and gave Pansy a sign to leave with him. "Here you are, I want to introduce you to colleages and friends of mine." Lucius told me as he stuck out his arm.

Draco joined us and Lucius introduced me to a lot of people. He told them I was 'a very close friend' of Draco.

We found Blaise and Pansy, we danced a little and chatted for while. We lost Draco so I want to look for him.

When I went to find his coat, it was gone. I quickly put my coat on, but then I saw Pansy approaching me confused.

"Put your coat on, you are coming with me." I told her in a whisper. "What are we even doing!?" She whispered back.

"Look, I can't find Draco, nor have I seen this Astoria girl." I scoff at the sound of her name. "Nothing can happen and before you ask, yes I like him and yes we kissed." I told her.

"I knew it, I knew you had feelings for him. Let's go." She whispered and giggled of excitement.

We walked through the garden when all of a sudden we saw them. Draco and Astoria were talking on a bench.

"What? Are you crazy or something?" I pulled Pansy back behind the wall when she wanted to walk over to the two.

"I want to know what there saying. Don't you want to hear that?" She asked me confused but I shrugged.

"Have you ever heard of privacy!?" I heard and looked over at the two. Astoria was now standing and yelling at her sister? I think it was her sister.

"Daphne, get inside!" She yelled and walked her inside. "This is your chance, go!" Pansy whispered.

"Draco?" I asked once I could see his face. "Oh, Y/n, hey." He smiled as he stood up. "Pansy is watching so think about what you do next." I whispered a little.

"Can we talk? By any chance?" He asked me concerned and I just nodded in response.

_________________________________________A/n: As you can see, I changed my writing style a bit. I hope you like the story! Don't forget to vote if you do <3