Christmas at the Burrows pt.2

After a while we were done with dinner. We all stayed seated at the table for dessert. We had a great time and everyone chatted about our childhood.

"Enough old memories, how is school Y/n? Have you made a lot of friends?" Molly began. "You could say that." George sighed and looked at his ice cream. "What's that suppose to mean?" I spat.

"Here we go." Ginny said carefully. "Calm down children just let Y/n talk about her friends." Arthur smiled at me and nodded.

"Well, as you all know I was sorted in Slytherin. I'm in a really fun friend group in my house, Blaise and I catched up. I made loads of friends." I smiled.

"Also boyfriends!" George said annoyed.

"Will you stop that!?" I furrow my brows.

"What? Telling the truth? Because you never do that!"

"Just because I don't want to say 'I love you' doesn't mean I'm the bad guy!"

"We were barely even tried!"

"Well I didn't want to try!"

"Yeah, because you're in love with Malfoy!"

"You think I would have hooked up with you if I was in love with Malfoy!?" I finally snapped.

A silence fell on the table, everyone looked shocked. Our parents didn't know about this and they wouldn't be proud to know that I hooked up with a boy 2 years older then me.

"Well, maybe we should get going." My mother began. "No, I'll leave. You guys continue the fun get together." I stood up and walked to my room. I decided to just go shower and change into something more comfortable.

I am reading my book about swamp-creatures when I hear a knock on the door. "Can I come in?" I hear his voice in i feel my stomach twist. "Yeah, sure." I don't look up but George sits down next to me on my bed.

"I'm sorry I snapped." he sighed. "I just saw you with Fred today and you looked really happy. And with Draco you look even happier, I thought I wasn't good enough anymore." That's when I looked up at him.

"Are you crazy?" I close my book and hold his face. "I love you so much George, you are my best friend." I chuckle. "That's really sweet and I love you too, but we both know that's a lie. You don't love me in the same way as I love you."

He wasn't looking sad, just disappointed. He knew I only love him as a friend, I've loved him my whole life like a friend. I never thought we would ever be in this situation.

"It's gonna snow tonight and It's Christmas eve tomorrow. Cheer up will you?" I laugh a little. "Did my mother say anything?" I add. "She said she didn't believe what you said." he chuckles and I give him a nudge.

"She thinks I'm a virgin." I chuckle at my comment and look at George for a second. "Your not!?" He jokes.

"We should go back." I smile at him and I get up from the bed. "Yeah, it's Christmas eve tomorrow. Let's have some fun shall we?" he follows me with a smirk.

~

The next morning Me and Ginny go for a walk, it's beautiful outside. What she doesn't know is that I'm just looking for Sirius.

I don't do much through out the day. I just wait around for dinner because we are not doing presents. It's rather boring really! Christmas is about presents! Sort of......

"Y/n! Can you come down for a second!?" I hear from downstairs while reading a book in Charlie's room. "Coming!" I yell back at Fred, George or Ron. I couldn't hear it clearly.

When I come down everyone is sitting in the livingroom. "What's going on?" I ask concerned. "You got a package." Ron says nervous. "And why is everyone here?" I furrow my brows and look at my dad.

"Come on Moony." He says kindly. "Where is the package then?" I look at the Christmas tree when I sit down. There are so many presents underneath the tree!

"OH MERLIN!" I jump up before I could even sit down. Everyone starts laughing and smiling when I hug my dad. "You said we weren't doing presents!" My smile widens once someone grabs my hand. "That's on me, I told them to say that." George smiles down at me.

"Let's get started!" Ginny says excited. Everyone makes place around the tree and sits down. I got around 7 presents just like everyone else. There are only a few presents left and I stood up to get another one. So did George and we stood next to each other in front of the tree.

I heard a flick and look up to the ceiling, my eyes widen. "Mistletoe." I lock eyes with him and roll my eyes playfully. We both don't hesitate to kiss each other, not in a passionate way. "Yeah, yeah, that's enough." Fred whines and we both pull away.

I grabbed a black box with green ribbon with my name on it. We sit down and after George opened his present I did the same. When I opened it the first thing I saw was a letter, I decided to read it later. Ginny sat down next to me and her eyes widen.

"That's a lot!" She said and I just looked confused. There was a pearl necklace and a cute candle, it smelled familiar. I placed the stuff next to me and looked at the red fabric. I stood up and pulled out a dress.

And then I saw it, the beautiful red with white dress. The strapless, short at the front and a bit longer at the back dress. On top white flowers that flow into red once to the bottom dress I tried on in hogsmeade.

"Wow, it's gorgeous!" Mother said surprised. And I smiled at her, I looked at Ginny and gave her a sign to grab the letter. I hoped no one saw it but then Ron was being an ass head. "Read the letter!" He said excited.

I sat down and grabbed the letter but didn't read it out loud.

Hello princess,

Happy Christmas, I hope you are having a great time. There are people spending Boxingday over here. I didn't know about it so I technically didn't lie to you.

I hope you like your presents, I know you liked the smell of my candles in my dorm. And if it weren't for me you would have bought this dress. I liked the pearls.

See you in two weeks,

Love D.M

"It's just a Christmas card." I said with a shocked face. I grabbed my stuff and walked upstairs. "Y/n, where are you going?" George ran after me. I sat on the bed and i was still in shock.

George sat beside me. "What is it?" He placed his hand on my upper leg. "Read it." I handed him the letter and he looked really surprised. "Love? What's that all about?" He asked annoyed and i roll my eyes.

"Just shut up." I said before I-