My summer

Draco was right, we did have to take care of something. My dad needed a job, Sirius needed to stay off the radar.

When we got home there was a man I've never seen before, but I just knew it was him.

"Sirius!?" I asked with a smile on my face. "Merlin, my moon, look at you." He was emotional and I ran into his arms.

He made me feel safe, just like my parents. For the next hours we talked about our lives and hogwarts.

Not only hours, days weeks. We spend so much time together. He met Pansy since she came over quite alot. I met up with Blaise and Theo a few times as well.

I was having a blast, until I went over to the Burrows. It was quiet and boring, no games, no Sirius, no Pansy or Blaise. Just an awkward Fred and a lonely Ron.

George how ever was back to flirting, Ginny argued with him about it but I actually don't really mind.

There are only 2 weeks left until we go back to hogwarts. I haven't been following Pansy's advice, I never put myself out there. Maybe I can still change, maybe this is my chance.

"Hey George?" I asked when sitting in the garden of the Burrow. "Hmm?" He looked at me with his beautiful eyes.

"Let's hook up." His eyes widen out is confusion. "What!? Y/n, no." He chuckled.

"Why not!!" I whined. "Why would we? You know it will cause drama." He stood up and sat in front of me on his knees.

"Plus, it didn't work out the first time." He put a piece of hair behind my ear.
Draco. He popped into my mind, I couldn't think of anything else.

I stood up confused and flustered. "I'm so sorry I asked that, I- I'm just gonna go." I rushed into the house, up to Ginny's room.

"Ginny! I'm a slut." I told her. "What are you talking about?" She chuckled, obviously thinking I was joking.

"I can't just ask people to hook up! What was I thinking!? I can't put my self out there!" I groaned and threw myself on the bed.

"When did you have time to ask that to anyone?" She chuckled once again.

"Just now, back in the garden." I whined and looked at her with a cry for help.

"What!? Not George again?" She started to laugh, which made me laugh as well. When she got her answer we started laughing louder and louder.

We laughed for minutes, and on that moment exactly, my summer vacation couldn't get any better. Who knew that one laugh could make your whole stay one big blast.

Every day at the Burrow from that day on was amazing. Everyone was just joking, laughing and messing around.

I talked to George and it let to hooking up eventually. Just a one time thing tho, and the time after that too. And next three times, I guess you could call it a summer fling.

It was the almost the last day, Harry and Hermione came to stay as well. We were going to the quidditch world cup! I was cheering for Ireland, so I wore a green off shoulder blouse and a white mom jeans.

Mom and dad couldn't tag along unfortunately. But the Weasleys were taking us. We were staying at the camp and I was done packing all my stuff. After that we went on our way.

Hermoine, Ginny and I were just chatting when I heard Ron yelling something. "Hey dad! Where are we going!" I rolled my eyes at his dumb question.

It's a surprise he can remember his own name. We were meeting someone from Arthur's work, Amos Diggory I think? I saw Diggory plenty of times, I remember that we got into a Malfoy situation together.