Alone

It's been quiet the past 3 months, Draco and I haven't said a word to each other. Fred is always with Angelina, Donna still didn't talk to us 0and Crabbe and Goyle are just Crabbe and Goyle.

It was mostly studying with George during the day, eating with the group and hanging out with Pansy and Blaise at night. The group wasn't 'the group' anymore, Theo was there instead of Draco and he seemed nice.

We talk very often and he's really funny, handsome and friendly, sometimes a bit too friendly. We almost have the exact same classes every day, only when I have Divination, he has Acient runes.

It's the end of May and school was fine, the family was great and my grades even better. I'm meeting up with Hermoine to study for the Herbology test. "Finally! You're 10 minutes late." Hermoine sighed as I sat down.

"We were suppose to meet at 1, It's 1:03 Hermoine." I rolled my eyes as she stayed quiet. "That's 3 minutes." She mumbled, I chuckled at her ridiculous comment and I opened my notebook.

We studied for an hour and we were stuck, looking for an answer. "I'll get a different book." I stood up and made my way to the right aisle.

I kept searching for the right book until I saw it sitting in on the top shelve. "Bloody hell" I muttered while trying to get it.

"Accio?" I shot the spell but no, I got a whole different book. It placed it self back as I tried to reach the right one again.

I was trying so hard to get it, I was on the tip of my toes. Then someone stood behind me and reached for the book. He held my waist as his other arm went up the shelve.

"Thanks Draco." I told him softly when looking up at him. "Yeah." He spoke softly and awkward.

Once I sat back down at the table Hermoine asked what happened. I guess she could tell something was off by the look on my face.

"Draco." I told her with a little scoff. "I know you were in love, but sometimes it's just not meant to be." She told me.

"What!?!" I raised my voice a little before I cleared my throat. "In love?" I whispered to her really surprised. How could she think that!? It was just a little crush, nothing to serious.

"Heard Fred and George talk about Draco and they might have mentioned it." Hermoine shrugged in confusion. She must think I'm some crazy slut that sleeps with everyone.

"How uh, how's Fred anyway?" I asked, I just wanted to change the subject. "Oh, really happy! Angelina is a great girl." Hermoine smiled enthusiastic.

"I never spoken with her, but what does she have to do with Fred being-" Then the realization hit me. He was seeing her and he never told me, he didn't even talk to me after Christmas break.

"I- I've got to go. I'm sorry." I gathered my stuff and sped walked to the Slytherin common room. I almost reached the stairs of the dorms when I heard my name. I know it was Blaise, so I just walked faster.

I locked the door and set all my books back. Once I was done I got out of my uniform, and put on comfy clothes. I wanted my mind off of the idea that Fred was shutting me out.

I shut my book put on my coat and rushed to the Gryffindor tower. I came across Neville and my father on the way but I just ignored them.

"Fortuna Major." I told the fat lady but she shook her head. "What do you mean?" I asked angry, my pieces of hair got bright red.

"I can't do that again. I've done it once and only once." She crossed her arms and started humming an annoying tune.

"Fortuna Major." A voice behind me spoke. When a looked around I gave him a kind smile. "Thank you professor." It was the last person I'd expect to give me this permission.

"Go on Miss Lupin." Professor McGonagall gestured kindly before walking off. I stepped inside the common room and searched for the certain twin.

There he was, talking with his brothers. "Fred!" He shot up from his seat and looked at me curiously.

"Hey...." He sighed and looked down at his hands.

"What's up with you? You ignore me, you don't tell me anything, you don't talk to me. What are you doing?" I ask him upset.

"I-I don't know. I can't talk to you right now." And just like that, he walks out.

"What did I do!?" I looked at Ron who looked a little disturbed. "Don't look at me like that Billius. What is wrong." I swear I heard him whine when I stepped closer.

"Y/n! Stop it!" George spoke up and turned me around. "What-what are you doing." He laid his hands on my waist.

"No, stop." I commanded softly. "I needed you to calm down, looks like I've still got that power. " He cocked his to the side with a goofy smile.

I pushed him off and looked a little upset at him. He was right, he still had that power. But he shouldn't have, no one should.

"What's up with him." I asked again. "He's been brainwashed, he mentioned you to her and she doesn't want him talking to you." Ginny walked into the commonroom.

"What? No one was going to tell you the truth." George shot her an annoyed look.

"I'm done with this shit. I'm done with feelings and love. I'm out of here." I told them what I felt and left.