Forget it ever happened

"You look beautiful darling." Mother smiled at me and kissed my cheek. "Thank you mother." I looked at George with a small smile since he was stating at me with a grin.

"You look- You're just so- wow." He stuttered as he looked me up and down. I chuckled at his reaction and he gave me a hug.

We both pulled away slowly and locked eyes. Our faces were only inches away from each other. "You look quite handsome yourself." I told him quietly.

"Thanks" He smirked down at me and leaned in for a kiss. I let him since the agreement was not to hook up, this is only kissing. No one saw us and it was just a small kiss on the lips.

"You look beautiful." Fred told me with a fake smile. Everyone already walked to the dining room and George left as well, it was just me and Fred

"I honestly don't know what to do. It's way to complicated." I groaned a little. "You know you can always ditch him for me." He joked.

"Har har, very funny." I rolled my eyes and nudged him when he made kissing noises.

We went to the diningroom together. "Let's eat!" Molly gestured with a smile.

We all talked and enjoyed our Christmas dinner. Everything was great until Athur asked me a question.

"What's new in your love life Y/n. You are a nice girl, not bad looking either. There must be a lucky guy out there?" He asked nicely.

My eyes widen a little as I looked back and forth between the twins. "Well, there was this one boy. It was way too complicated." I chuckle and George wiggles his eyebrows at me.

"George, stop joking! She is telling a really serious story." Molly told him annoyed.

"Who was this boy honey?" Father asked me a little tense. I suppose he thinks it's Draco.

"Boys." Fred corrected him. "Fred!" George nudged him annoyed. "Boys? What does he mean? Like two boys?" Mother asked surprised.

"Yes, that's actually exactly what he means." I told her embarrassed. "And one of them is George?" She asked quirking an eyebrow at me.

"Yes." I sigh. "And the other one is Fred?" Molly asked dusting of her lap. "No." I sigh once again.

"Well, that's a relieve." Ron mumbled and I shot him a look of disapproval. "That's quite a situation you have going on." Molly clears her throat and walks to the kitchen for dessert.

"It's not complicated anymore, I think." I assured her as I walk with her. "I'm just saying, you shouldn't mess up your friendship with him. He has fancied you ever since your first sleep over with Ginny." She explained putting the old dishes away.

"I love him so much, we are just messing around really. He's my bestfriend." I tell her before I rest my chin on my hand and huff.

"So there are no feelings involved?" She asks me confused when she grabs two glasses with dessert.

"Not at all, but however, Fred caught me and George this morning right after you did. That just felt wrong." I explained to her grabbing a few desserts as well.

"Well, if that's the case you should stop snogging and kissing one and other." She laughed slightly as she places the desserts on the table.

"That was the point until he told me how beautiful I looked." I looked at him with a playful frown. "Sorry." He laughed out.

"If that's all cleared up, I have exciting news!" Mother grabbed my hand kindly and looked at me with a smile.

"After dinner we are leaving for boxing day, there is a party tomorrow night at an old friends house. She mentioned her son talks about you a lot. I thought you might like the plan." She looked at me happy but also concerned

"If it's tomorrow why can't we leave tomorrow?" I scoffed at her rediculous idea.

"Well, she wants to make things right and catch up so she asked if we could stay over for a few nights. Your father isn't coming since he doesn't like Lucius at all but-" I cut her off once I heard that name.

"Lucius!? As in Lucius Malfoy? As in Draco malfoy!?" My reaction was to stand up in shock.

"Yes, now honey, please calm d-." She thought I was mad until she took a look at me. "You are concerned, why?" She asked.

"We are spending boxing day at the manor!?" I asked in shock, ignoring her question.

"How did you know they have a manor? Wait, is Draco the other boy?" My hair color changed to orange, which was 'stress'. "A little." I told her and she sat me down again. "Let's eat, we'll be fine." She assured me and George looked a little bummed.

~

Father said goodbye and I was packing my bags again. I was a little sad I had to leave the Burrows. But if I look on the bright side, I get to spend Boxingday with Draco. At this moment I was excited, not stressed.

"Hey, can we talk to you?" Fred and George were standing in front on the door. "Yeah sure, come in." I told them as I sat down on my bed.

"We just wanted to say that we are going to miss you and we want you to be safe." George explained.

"We are a little afraid that you are going to change on us." Fred told me with a worried face. "I'll be fine." I told them chuckling. "I am not going to change on you, the only thing that's gonna change is that I will not guve you kisses or pecks anymore." I looked at George with a serious look.

"Because of him or because of our families?" He asked. "Yes." I said with a sigh. "Good to know." He gave me a sad smile. "Don't be stupid, okay?" Fred asked me before they both headed out.