Tournament

I had breakfast and all of a sudden it was quiet, you could hear a pin drop even though there were hundreds of students in the great hall. Harry entered, all by him self, he looked super embarrassed. "That's unfortunate." Blaise said eating his toast. "Oh come on Blaise, it's awful enough someone put his name in. Give him a break." I told him cutting my bread open.

I was making my sandwich when I felt someone sit down next to me. "Hey." He said blankly. "Hello." I told him surprised and I looked at Pansy but she shrugged. "Are you lost Potter?" Draco spat as he also sat down next to me. "Draco." I nudged him with a stern expression. "I know I'm not suppose to be here, but Ron is not speaking to me." He said quietly. "Well, sit next to Hermoine." I told him in the same volume.

"Look, Potter, get a move on." Blaise told him and I kicked him under the table. "Yeah, Potter, you're a cheat, only strong and successful wizards sit at this table." Draco spat and he earned a few smirks and laughs from the other Slytherin's.

"I'm sorry Harry, meet me at the library after DATDA alright?" I asked him and he nodded sadly. "Sure, thanks." He mumbled and he left with some food. "Look at this." Draco whispered to Crabbe, I saw he was planning to make him trip. He didn't deserve anymore embarrassment. I grabbed Draco's face and made him look at me. I got so close that we almost kissed, he smirked. "Hey princess." He said softly. "Hi there." I told him with a smirk. When I saw that Harry made it out of the great hall safely I pulled away.

Draco chuckled and I felt Blaise kick me. "He was going to make him trip." I told Blaise innocent. "Seriously!? That's what this was!?" Draco said annoyed. "No, you're also really cute." I told him as I booped his nose. "You annoy me." He told me with a nasty look. "Don't be mad Dracy." I fake pouted before getting my stuff.

"You are bad ass." Pansy chuckled as she walked with me to our class. "You know it." I chuckled.

~

Harry had an interview this morning after breakfast. I was meeting him in the library. "Did you or did you not do it yourself?" I asked him. "Y/n you can't be serious?" He scoffed a bit.

"Yes or no?" I told him with a sigh. "No, of course not." He sat down witj a sigh. "Does he know? Sirius I mean." I asked him curious. "I guess, news moves fast. I had that interview." He was so annoyed.

"It's gonna be alright Harry. You know what's the truth. That's what's important." I told him and I held his hand for a second.

"Ron's not speaking to me. He doesn't believe a word I say." I looked at him in pity. "Well, Ronald is being quite selfish." I scoffed. "My words exactly." We chatted for a bit before it was time to head back to class.

~

It was after dinner and I was studying with Theo in the common room. He was sitting next to me at one of the tables. He sighed and put his arm on the chair I was sitting on. "What?" I asked a but annoyed.

"It's so much work." He whined. "Just focus, you haven't got anything done." I told him stern. "Can't we do something else?" He asked with a smirk om his face. He turned to look at me and moved a bit closer. His hand placed ony leg, I was rather confused.

"What are you doing?" I asked pushimg his hand off. "Oh, come on, we both feel this." He chuckled with a flirty smile. "Draco I'm done let's go!" I yelled as I closed my books. I got all my stuff and walked over to Draco.

He was sitting in the chairs with Crabbe. "Done? We were not done." Theo scoffed and followed me. "Babe let's go." I told Draco with a worried look on my face. He shot up and gave Theo a death glare.

"Of course princess, I've been keeping an eye out. Which means I saw everything." He stood infront of me. "If you touch her again, I will make sure your life becomes a living hell." He said to Theo in an intimidating way.

"Chill man. I was there for her last year while you were banging Greengrass." He scoffed and Draco got closer to him.

"You know that's a lie, keep your jealous nose out of my buisness." He spat back and he grabbed my hand gently. We walked to the fairy tree and there was a basket hidden inside a bush.

"What is that?" I asked confused. "I figured, if I put a blanket in here we can never forget to take one with us." He told me and he tucked us into a big fluffy blanket.

"What was he talking about? Banging Greengrass?" I asked him softly. "She spread a rumor about me and her. But the truth is that after Christmas I never spoke to her until the summer." He kissed my head and I felt relieved.

We wete watching the stars. "Who would've put Harry's name in there?" I wondered out loud. "I don't know, who ever did is not his friend." He told me with a sigh.

"You didn't do it right?" I asked shocked. "What? No, of course not!" He chuckled at my rediculous question and I giggled.

I looked up at him, he was already looking at me. "I will always look out for you. You know that right?" He asked me softly.

"I know sweetie." I smiled and turned my gaze back to the stars. "You did a good job you know? After Theo, you went straight to me." He kissed my head before I looked up to him again.

"Well, you make me feel safe." I told him cuddling up to him even more. "That's my job." He told me as he placed his hand on my cheek gently. He looked at my lips for a bit before slowly pulling into a kiss. God how I've missed this feeling.

================================
A/N: I am back to writing you guys, I hope you like the edits that I made