Chapter 12

Ezra looked up at his old friend. He could not believe , that Ahsoka Tano was alive. He remembered how she sacrificed herself for Ezra and Kanan. He remembered how she fought Darth Vader. He blamed himself for her death a few days after the event on Malachor. All the memories magically came back to him , as he walked closer to the woman.

"You look like you've seen a ghost," Rex said. Ezra didn't know what was going on with Rex and the other clones. The Jedi was in great shock and disbelief. He still couldn't believe it with his own eyes. He hugged Ahsoka. Anakin Skywalker's former apprentice reciprocated the hug tighter.

"You've grown," she said still not letting go of Bridger.

"For that you haven't changed a bit" answered the Jedi. After a few minutes he let go of the hug , so that he could hug Rex. The old Clone pulled the Clan leader with a smile on his lips.

"It's good to see you boy" the Captain patted the jedi on the back.

"You too," Ezra smiled. A tear flew out of his right eye , releasing the emotions that were in Ezra's mind. Then Majima and Kiryu approached the group. Behind them were the others. Rex turned to face them.

"You've already met Majima and Kiryu," he began " This is Cody , Hunter , Echo , Kix , Wrecker , Crosshair , Omega , Emerie , Goji , Boil ,Appo and Howzer. There are still .... "

"I think we missed something" A voice came from the bushes. After emerging from the bush appeared two clones , which were familiar to Ezra. Both approached Rex. Their eyes grew wide.

"Ezra?" Said the first

"Gregor? Wolfe?" Bridger looked at them. Gregor pulled him close.

"And hahaha what's up with you guys?" Gregor laughed. It had been a very long time since he had seen Ezra. Wolfe didn't feel like hugging him. His left hand wandered to his blaster. Rex noticed and grabbed his brother's hand in a quick motion.

"No Wolfe," he winked.

"He's a Jedi!" Wolfe tried to reach for the other blaster but Rex wouldn't let him. "He came here to get revenge."

"It's Ezra!" Rex didn't let up. "Do you remember Ezra? The kid from the rebellion? He was with his master , Mandalorian and Lasat to recruit us. Remember?"

Wolfe let go of his hands. Memories came flooding back into his head. He remembered Ezra as a young boy with a strange lightsaber and long hair. He looked at the now grown-up Ezra.

"Forgive me," he said quietly. Ezra let go of Gregor and approached him , putting his hand on his shoulder pad.

"It's not your fault." Then a figure with an orange visor approached them.

"We'd better get back to the ship. It's going to get worse in a minute."

"More Elsbeth soldiers?" Echo looked at the man.

"No. Dahaka."

"What's that?" Ezra asked.

"Something worse than soldiers or nightsisters." He explained, "It's an ancient demon of the Force inhabiting this planet. We'd better get back inside." He went inside the ship. After a moment, everyone followed him. Rex was the last to close the door behind him.

They were all in a place , which served as both a resting place and a training room. A table appeared from below. Ahsoka , Rex , Ezra , Alex , Aldrich and Tristan sat down. Tano looked at her old friend. She hadn't seen him in a very long time. She looked into his eyes - he was still in shock.