"I could think of a few things that would keep us occupied," he laughs. A rare genuine laugh that was like music to my ears. "We have all the time in the world together. Let's escape anyone who has heard our names and live in a remote Amazonian village."

"What's brought on this sudden urge to live secluded?" I ask with a small laugh.

"How long before I'm pulled into Niklaus' next scheme? And then he'll pull you in too, just because you're the only witch who can stand him. Mostly."

"And we will cross that bridge when we come to it," I say in a soft voice. "You worry too much. Let's just have fun while we're here."

He sighs, lightly grazing his lips against mine. "When did you become wise?"

"I've always been wise. You're just old and can't hear," I laugh, deepening our kiss.

His hand moved to cup my cheek while the other migrated to my hip, lifting me with ease and placing me on the nearby dresser. He teased my lips with his tongue, biting my bottom lip.

Our lips moved hungrily against each other, both of us knowing the rhythm of the other and matching it. We were one.

I felt a smirk growing on his lips as I groaned into his lips.

"Please-" I whispered in a breathless voice and to my dismay, he leaned back teasingly avoiding my attempts to join our lips together again.

He stopped to relish in my reddened and puffy lips. The lights were off but the soft glow from the moonlight enhanced Elijah's sharp features as his eyes raked slowly over my body.

I felt my cheeks flush as he leaned back in, our kisses getting sloppy.

"Impedimentum silentii," I say breathlessly in between kisses so none of our friends gets to hear us.

He left my lips and stared making his way down my neck. Sucking and biting, leaving bruises that would be gone in seconds but would be remembered for a lifetime. Groans and panting filled the room, making me eagerly start to unbutton his perfectly pressed shirt.

I'm pretty sure I accidentally broke a few buttons, but that was the last thing on my mind, and plus, it wasn't like he didn't have a hundred other identical ones. I threw it onto the floor, telling myself I would pick it up later since there were currently other things on my mind

He pulled the red tank top I was wearing up over my head in a hasty fashion and expertly unhooked my bra with his spare hand.

That was impressive enough just because I couldn't even do that.

"You're perfect. You're so goddamn perfect, my love," he says in a low gravelly voice. Filled with anticipation and excitement, I watched him pull my shorts down in a single motion, and then my panties.

Elijah Mikaelson stood in front of me and sank to his knees and pulled me closer with an extremely firm grip on my hips and didn't waste any time attaching his tongue to my clit making me moan louder than I cared to admit.

He had an iron grip that prevented my thighs from moving even an inch, so I sat there, squirming as much as I could and took it.

My hand was in his hair, pulling a bit to ground myself because I couldn't kid myself, I thought I had died and somehow gotten to heaven.