Part 77 <Happy New Year!> SPICY AF

Start bij het begin

Y/n: TOM! THANK YOU! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Tom: I was hoping you'd like this surprise...

Y/n: I DO! OH MY GOD OF COURSE I DO!

I pulled away and slammed my lips against his.

Trevor: Ew guys! Save it for later!

Everyone laughed and I turned my attention to JJ.

Y/n: Wait. How do you guys know each other?!

Tom: Oh, that's right. You had no ideas JJ's alive.

Y/n: WHERE WERE YOU THIS WHOLE TIME??! HOW DID THE BUILDING NOT COLLAPSE ON YOU?!!

Rachel: WHAT?!

Trevor: What building??!

Y/n: Eh-...

Tom: You're still disoriented huh? I mean, you just recovered from the car accident.

Y/n: Yes..! That's right...haha...sorry.

I forgot Rachel and Trevor have no idea about who Tom really is and what I went through.

Tom: It's fine. Rachel, Trevor, come help me with the cutlery. Y/n, why don't you take JJ to take a closer look at the Christmas tree. You did it all by yourself.

Y/n: Huh?

JJ: What a great idea! Y/n, come with me!

He took my hand and we walked into the second half of the room.

JJ: Wow! You did that? It's beautiful.

Y/n: Em, thanks. But that's not why we're here, so start talking.

He got closer to me to make sure others wouldn't hear.

JJ: So, first of all, before the building collapsed, Tom's guys found me and almost shot me on place. I immediately told them that I'm a doctor. Not one of Eric's men. They were suspicious and couldn't just let me go, so they drove me into Tom's base and I had to wait there for Tom to come and talk to me. To make sure that I'm trustworthy and such..
I told him everything. How I've been helping you the whole time. I also told him about my childhood and career, and of course, he had a feeling that he must repay me. Even though I told him he doesn't have to.

Y/n: Repay you? How?

JJ: He got me a real career. He said that I have a talent for this stuff. It actually made me laugh. Now I'm a real doctor in a hospital.

Y/n: Tom's private one?

JJ: No. He did offer me to work for him, but I didn't want to go from one mafia boss to another.

I chuckled.

JJ: He was weirdly understanding and he got me a job in a public hospital. Till this day, I have no idea how he did that!

We laughed a little and Tom came to us.

Tom: About Trevor and Rachel, I had to tell them that you're alive and okay and that I'm planning a surprise. I introduced them to JJ, told them that you two are childhood friends, just for you to know, and they all agreed to surprise you.

Suddenly everyone was there.

Rachel: And that's how we got here. I missed you so much! You scared me to death!!

She pulled me into another hug.

Y/n: I know! I'm sorry! I missed you too!

Trevor: Looks like we missed a lot!

You have no idea...

Tom: Okay everyone! Let's eat!

Everyone: YEEEAAAH!!