Scar finally managed to release Jimmy from the trap and helped him over to the inside of the house. But Jimmy was still limping a bit, which indicated that something was wrong with his leg. Apparently the trap was more powerful than anticipated, even for someone as experienced as Scar. At this point, Jimmy began to say, "Sorry Scar we were gonna visit you for something but uh I got a bit stuck..." It's fine Tim are you okay though?" "Yeah my leg is just sore that's all." Jimmy replied while smiling but the other person didn't think that it was enough to brush it off like that. At this moment Grian was also watching Scar in the kitchen and blushing from how kind and thoughtful he was. 

As Grian watched Scar being so attentive and caring, Scott walked up next to him and teased, "How are you and Scar?" It was at this point that Grian decided not to just let this pass and he fired back with a tease of his own, "Shut up, it's not like you and Timmy were making out last night."  Grian now began to feel a bit awkward when Scott asked him, "Oh? Did something happen last night?" with a curious and playful tone. Not wanting to admit that he might've been that excited, or that they had been that intimate, he decided to downplay it in a response. "No not really, just cuddling in bed that's all." Jimmy though seemed to know exactly what had happened and couldn't help but giggle a bit. "I feel like you were literally screaming in happiness when he hugged you." Jimmy said and smiled widely, trying to tease Grian a bit. When Grian realized that Jimmy was actually right and he was quite expressive with his happiness during the hug while sleeping, he grew more flustered and red in his cheeks. He then quickly told Jimmy to go back to being quiet with "Shut it Tim!" At this moment, Scar walked in with his typical kindness and thoughtfulness and handed Jimmy the ice. "Here Jim this will help." Jimmy took the ice thankfully and held the ice pack against his leg. Now that Jim was taken care of and they had calmed down from the tense moment caused by the trap, they switched to a different topic. "Anyways what are you guys doing here?" Scar asked taking a seat next to Grian and Jimmy. "Oh we were wondering if you could tell us more about the Watchers." Scott replied in a very eager and curious tone. Now that they had time to properly talk about the Watchers, Scar began to tell the other guys about what he knew. "Oh I don't really know much about them but the Watchers feed on fear from us and the games that we do are just for their entertainment..." Scar said with a sad tone in his voice. They both looked at him and realised how bad it must be if the Watchers had that much power over them all. While there was still a bit of a heavy mood in the air from the Watchers stuff, Jimmy tried to lighten it up with some other topics. "Wait, Scott do you think we can get Grian's memories back like how I got mine?!" Jimmy asked enthusiastically, holding on to Scott's hand. At this point, Scar thought about their memories before the war and decided on at least talking about what they used to do instead. "Some things we used to do...we took a lot of swimming and pranks..." 

As Grian and the others were now in a more relaxed mood and chatting with each other about their times together, Pearl, Joel, Etho and Tango also entered the house. Grian saw the new guys arriving, he waved over at them. "Oh hey guys!" On the other hand the four that had just arrived saw Grian wave and then headed over to join them in the living room to find out what they were talking about. As they all exchanged their memories of things they did together before the war, they were all having a good time. Until Tango interrupted the flow of the conversation with a new comment. "When you kill Jim Ren and Skizz with tnt!" Tango laughed excitedly. This made Grian confused as he immediately asked back with some surprise, "I did what?!" Tango then looked at both Etho and Scar, who hadn't yet explained to Grian about the rules. "Wait did we explain the rule yet?" Tango quickly explained to Grian how things worked in Third Life in a more detailed manner compared to how it was said before. "So basically Third Life is where you have three lives and you have to be the last one standing to win." Tango explained clearly. "So when you killed Skizz, Ren and Jim, Skizz and Ren only had 2 lives left and Jim had one." Tango explained further. "Oh..." Grian said after receiving the information and it had taken him a while to process just what he had done in the game. The discussion in the group had now gone into a new direction as Scar had brought up a random new topic which caused everyone to react differently. "Oh do you guys remember when Etho kissed Joel!?" Scar asked with a giggle, which immediately caught the attention of the two. "Uh...J-Joel I can explain!" Etho said nervously as he immediately blushed before his sentence was finished as he didn't want anyone to misunderstand things. Tango's teasing had now got Etho and Joel to counter him with their own teasing which they were all having a lot of fun with. "Etho was so obsessed with you Joel." Tango teased again while giggling. At this point, Etho also chose to add his piece of teasing and quickly fired back at Tango with a small dig on him, "Shut up Tango It's not like you had a massive crush on Jimmy!" Tango, of course, couldn't defend himself from that one and he was now blushing. With Scott now finally understanding that Tango did indeed have a big crush on Jimmy and he was definitely jealous of it, Scott tried to hide his jealous side by showing affection towards Jimmy. Pearl caught this quickly and pointed it out to Scott which only caused him to hide himself even more and Pearl giggled, "It looks like someone is jealous that someone else likes his boyfriend." Scott just tried to ignore the teasing and bury himself in Jimmy's embrace. Joel definitely wanted to get the attention of the group back towards him while they were all laughing and having a decent time, so he quickly mentioned the fact that Etho actually kissed him. "Uh are we gonna ignore that ETHO KISSED ME?!" He yelled while everyone was still laughing at Tango's jealousy. The sudden shift in tone got the attention of everyone again and they all looked at Joel. Etho seemed to be struggling to explain himself after Joel called him out on the kiss that occurred between the two. "UH... Joel let me explain..." Etho then said with a bit of embarrassment and he was also smiling from how the situation now turned into them teasing everyone else about it. "Yes please, I would love to know!" Joel replied back in a very playful manner which only caused Etho to blush more.