"Fortunately, if you have something to do, you don't have to accompany me."

Tonghua said, "I have nothing to do. Brother Leng said that there are no suitable tasks these days. I can always accompany you."

Leng Nuanzhi said, "Oh! Come on! What happened to that mission? Did the person who bumped into Mu Yang be dealt with?"

Mu Yang was halfway through his story, but Yin Qingyuan couldn't talk about it after he came. She didn't know the follow-up situation yet!

Let's talk about that day -

when Leng Zhizhao's team and Yin Qingyuan found the back of the warehouse, Leng Nuanzhi had just collapsed, and the scene suddenly became a mess.

"We didn't know what to do at that time, or Gu Zhi said that your situation seemed to be under a mental attack, and then she checked you, and it was true.

After that, Zhang Yao started to give you super powers, and we were in a hurry We rushed to the base, and met a few lone zombie pigs on the way. Captain Yin and Brother Leng were amazing, both thunderous and fiery. The scene was quite exciting." "

Then what? That person..."

Tonghua continued to narrate: "Muyang has always been confused and has never mentioned that person. Zhang Yao suddenly remembered it. Later, he checked among the returning superpowers and did not find that person. He probably took advantage of the chaos and escaped."

Leng Nuanzhi's eyes narrowed slightly: "It seems that he really has a guilty conscience."

"Isn't it just that he has a guilty conscience?" Tonghua patted his thigh and said, "How can you say there is such a vengeful person! He actually kills people? It's really abominable to do this to death."

Leng Nuanzhi: "What does the base say about this mission?" Tonghua

said: "I heard it from the owner of the breeding farm later. He said that his breeding factory only raised There were more than three hundred sheep. Many of them ran away when the apocalypse came. Maybe it was classified as a D-level mission because of this.

But! On the day Mu Yang left, I dont know if it was bad luck, but the mental zombie dog suddenly came back. He also brought all the animals from the surrounding breeding farms here."

Leng Nuanzhi frowned slightly: "I still don't quite understand why a dog awakens spiritual powers."

Tonghua said: "That one The dog is a shepherd dog raised by the owner of the breeding farm. The owner said that the dog was very smart before the end of the world, as if it could understand human speech. I think smart dogs are like smart people, and they should awaken their spiritual system. Nothing strange, right?"

Leng Nuanzhi raised his eyebrows: "What? Awakening the spiritual system means being smart. Are those of us who haven't awakened it stupider?"

Tonghua laughed and said, "Of course you can't say that, but also... ...It depends on chance! I just want to explain the intelligence of that dog."

Leng Nuanzhi nodded: "I'm a little tired."

Tonghua said hurriedly: "Okay, okay, then you can sleep, I will come to you at noon Food."

Leng Nuanzhi lay down and said to Tonghua, "Then close the door and I'll sleep for a while."

Tonghua responded, tucked her in and went out.

Leng Nuanzhi heard the sound of closing the door and stepped into the space as soon as the quilt was covered.

Nuannuan noticed her arrival and appeared as quickly as possible, dazzling in front of Leng Nuanzhi.