C. 26

Briella's POV

Randy was getting ready for his match. Taping his wrists currently. his blue eyes glancing at me. "You gonna come out with me?"

I took a quick glance at my outfit. Tall heeled boots. Ripped skinny jeans. And a crop top that said, RKO. "I might. I am already ready." I laughed.

He scoffed. "You only wore that because you weren't working." He rolled his eyes at me.

"I can support my husband whenever I want however." I answered with a smile.

He raised an eyebrow at me. "Not married yet hun."

"Doesn't matter," I answered, showing him my hand. "We're practically are."

"Come on," He laughed.

We both left his locker room and headed to the gorilla. Many divas and superstars were gathered around the tv there. Randy's match was a big one. It was him, and Hunter, versus, Adam, and Phil.

Hunter greeted us. "Apparently the fans aren't the only ones excited for this." He pointed at the others.

Phil walked over with Adam. "I honestly can't blame them. I'm pretty excited." He responded.

Randy nodded. "This is a match that's never been done before after all."

Adam looked at me. "Bri, if you come out, it'll make it even bigger. As we're technically not suppose to have anyone in our corners."

Hunter nodded his head. "And after you taking a couple weeks off, it'll amp everyone up." He agreed.

I couldn't help but nod. "Okay, I'll come out. I can't say no to you guys."

"Okay, let's do this." Adam said. "This is gonna be a fun and exciting close to the show."

***

We decided I'd come out on my own. Just to get the crowd even more amped up for the match. And honestly I was excited for it. This would be my first time back in front of the crowd in three weeks.

I had taken time off for wedding planning because it was becoming overwhelming to work and plan a wedding. But now that everything was set for us to get married next month; I could start preparing to get back to what my normal was. Before moving onto the next chapter of my life. Becoming a mother.

I nodded to the employee in charge of the music. He immediately played my theme. Causing the crowd to irrupt into cheers and screams. The energy really went up. And it was already pretty high.

I took a deep breath before making my way out onto the stage. Once I was out the screams and cheers got even louder. Pretty much causing me to go deaf from how loud the noise was. I couldn't even hear myself think.

I made my way down to the ring with a smile on my face. High-fiving some kids as I made my way down the ramp.

I even stopped to take some pictures. Which really amped up the arena. And it was gonna make this match even larger.

I climbed into the ring and moved to stand between Hunter, and Randy. Phil winked at me, and Adam gave me a slight nod. However they quickly had to revert to the roles they were playing. 

A/n: Early release because I had a major health scare yesterday that could've ended my life. Selected people are aware of what happened. But the severity of it put things into a whole new perspective, and I'm grateful I get to see 2024. And thankfully I'm not still in hospital. It's a reminder that no one truly knows how much time they have left.