✧17. Broken Hearts✧

Meanwhile,

Taehyung was now driving to his mansion. But something was wrong with him. He was looking furious as he clutched onto the steering tightly.

That was because he was coming back after talking with his Father who was so upset as Jin's father asked him money again.

This time it was a huge sum than the last time when Taehyung and Jin got married.

Mr. Kim was so distressed that he scolded Taehyung for not getting the evidence until now as it has been two weeks.

Jin's fathers's demands kept on increasing but Mr. Kim didn't tell Taehyung until today when he was blackmailed to give a billion won.

Mr. Kim raised his voice at Taehyung for the first time telling him that those documents with Jin's father were confidential and that if they were to get into the hands of their rival companies then they were done for.

Mr. Kim was worried that his thousands of employees who trusted his company would end up on the streets if that happened.

Taehyung felt anger, sadness, and guilt for ignoring the problem till now and enjoying his days with his new husband who was causing trouble for his Father.

His rage surged to another level when his phone rang the emergency alarm. It was attached to his office and would notify him when there would be an intruder in his office other than him.

In fury, he just saw Jin entering his office sneakily and threw his phone to the back seat as he stepped on the accelerator thinking that he was wrong all these days for trying to trust his husband.

His heart started melting and softening for Jin and then this happened. His guilt trapped him thinking that he trusted a backstabber and increased his Father's troubles.

Reaching the mansion, he walked straight inside balling his fists. A nerve protruded on his jaw as he saw Jin on the couch looking at him with happy eyes.

Taehyung was blinded by rage as he pulled Jin by his collar and slapped him hard across his face.

The impact made Jin fall to the ground with five red fingers imprinted on his cheek painfully.

Jin was beyond shocked by this sudden action of his husband. He was waiting there expectantly for Taheyung to arrive home and he thought he would tell him that there was a post for him and he kept it on his table in the office to check it.

In that way, Taehyung would see his love letter and then... He hoped his husband would reciprocate his feelings for him.

But everything was broken just like a glass in a second.

"W-Why..."

Jin looked up holding his cheek with tears in his eyes.

"Why? You ask why? Then tell me where are those documents that your father has stolen from our company?"

Jin was baffled by the question. He didn't know what his husband was talking about.

"What documents?-"

"Stop acting innocent, Jin. I had enough! You and your father were blackmailing my Father by stealing sensitive information about our company. My father had already wired you guys seven million wons and we even accepted the absurd condition of marrying you but your greed knows no bounds! Now you guys are blackmailing again? Why?"

Taehyung shouted.

He was feeling mad for trusting a gold-digger and thinking that they could have a good relationship and forget about all those past things and may even start a new life.