✧12. More kisses✧

Author's P.O.V.:-

Hoseok woke up feeling cold as Yoongi left the room already after freshening up to prepare breakfast for them.

He clutched the blanket in his palms and remembered the last night when they kissed and then slept together in each other's arms. It's the second time he slept so peacefully after he met the elder.

He was feeling all giddy inside his heart but at the same time, he couldn't tell what the elder was planning cause he would care for him and give him warmth making him feel things inside his heart.

And then he would become rude all of a sudden, would scold him, hurt him, and even hit him if his anger was at the roof. He was confused not knowing what the elder would be like with him the next minute.

Would he be gentle or would he hit him again for the things he did to him in the past? He had no idea. Sighing he got up from the bed and then he saw the clock and was shocked cause it was 9:30.

He overslept. He immediately folded the blanket and placed it neatly on the bed and then ran to his room to take a bath. He sped up everything and in twenty minutes he came down in a hurry.

Yoongi was sitting on a chair at the dining table while sipping his Americano and reading the newspaper.

"G-Good morning, sir," Hoseok bowed to him politely.

Yoongi nodded "10 mins."

"Mm?" Hoseok looked confused.

"Ten minutes for you to finish your breakfast so that we can go to the office, or I am leaving you here," Yoongi got up from his seat and went to the kitchen to place his empty glass at the sink.

Hoseok opened the plates and saw some toast, slices of bacon, and juice. He immediately started eating everything and drank the juice in seconds.

"I am ready, sir," Hoseok stood up.

Yoongi nodded and came in front of him, "Don't you think you are forgetting something?"

Hoseok looked flabbergasted and checked if he was missing out any important documents that he had to bring or his phone but everything was there,

"Nothing...sir?" Hoseok's face was filled with question marks.

Yoongi pinched the Younger's chin and pulled him forward, "Our deal. You should kiss me three times a day, so give me my morning kiss, now."

Hoseok's eyelashes trembled at that, "Now?"

"Hm."

Hoseok gulped his saliva as he lightly clutched onto the elder's shirt and closed his eyes as he moved forward and touched his lips and then immediately backed off opening his eyes with his face all red.

Yoongi tilted his neck slightly to the right, "What was that?" He grabbed the Younger's thin waist and pulled him closer, "I didn't ask for a peck, I asked for you to kiss me and a kiss should be done like this."

He captured Hoseok's lips with his while caressing his cheek with his other hand which seemed not swollen anymore as Yoongi discretely put an ice bag last night when the Younger was fast asleep.

He could feel the warm and velvety lips of the Younger against his. He could feel the soft tickle of his breath beneath his nose. His fingers voluptuously ran through Hoseok's hair pulling him even closer as their bodies pressed together.

He slipped his tongue inside through the slightly parted lips of the Younger who was just in a trance and his heartbeats were louder than he thought and Yoongi could actually hear them as their bodies were together.