✧9. Woke up✧

Author's P.O.V:-

"Yes, his son. Call him immediately before the patient gets a panic attack," Taehyung hurried.

"But his son is admitted to the hospital and he is still unconscious and I don't think he would wake up soon," Lee Jong-Suk voiced out looking worried.

"That would be a problem. Alright, I will deal with him for now. As soon as Mr. Jung's son wakes up send him to his room, got it?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah, I will do that, Tae," Jong-Suk replied.

Taehyung nodded and giving a last glance at Yoongi he left the office in a hurry to attend to his patient who would go unstable.

He entered Mr. Jung's room, the nurses were trying to hold him and calm him down.

"Mr. Jung, I am Kim Taehyung, your attending doctor who took care of you for the past six years," Taehyung introduced himself.

"S-Six...years?" Mr. Jung's eyes widened.

"Yes, you have been in a coma after the car accident," Taehyung answered and signed the nurses to leave them and approached the patient slowly.

"Then what about my wife? My son? Where are they?" Mr. Jung queried.

Taehyung sighed and sat on the chair beside his bed and held his hand, "Don't panic and listen carefully Mr. Jung. You and your wife, Mrs. Jung Ye-Jin were admitted to the hospital after the car accident by your son, six years ago."

"My son, Hobie...so nothing happened to him," Mr.Jung breathes a sigh of relief, "Then what about my wife, is she in the coma too?"

"About that, due to severe blood loss from her head, she passed away on the way to the hospital," Taehyung answered gently.

Mr. Jung looked shocked and started crying hysterically repeating his wife's name, "Ye-Jin-ah...*hic* Ye-Jin..."

"You can cry all you want for your loss but Mr.Jung your son has been waiting for you to wake up for the past six years. He visits you every week in hopes that you would open your eyes but if you cry like this and if your state becomes unstable, can you imagine how your son can cope with that if something happens to you too? He had to witness his mother's death and you into a coma at the same time, think about your son and please try to be strong."

Taehyung squeezed Mr. Jung's hand. He nodded his head and wiped off his tears.

"Where is my son?" Mr. Jung asked.

"We informed him and he wanted to come here at once but I think he is busy with work, he will come by the evening so until then please co-operate with me. I need to run some tests on you and check your condition," Taehyung said.

"My son is working now," Mr. Jung looked down gloomily. He remembered how he never let his son work no matter what, cause he was their only son whom they got as a gift from god after twenty years of their marriage.

So they spoiled him rotten. Gave him everything he wanted and never let him do any work. Even when Hoseok asked to go to the office with him, he refused it and told him to enjoy his life in his teens and that he could slowly learn about work later in his thirties.

That was just how much Hoseok's parents loved him. Hoseok too loved them so much but outside he got a little arrogant as he was a spoiled child.

"Yes, you should be proud of your son. He cleared off all the debits and even is paying for your hospital bills. Some children would leave their parents if this situation happened to them and will go live their lives. But your son took all the burden by himself and never stopped taking care of you."