✧11. Kisses and Smacks✧

Author's P.O.V.:-

After work, Yoongi and Hoseok came back home. They got freshened up in their rooms and were now sitting next to each other at the dining table.

Yoongi made the food for them as usual. They were just eating and no one said anything. Hoseok was eating heartily, the elder noticed it and smiled a little.

He noticed the bruise on the Younger's neck which was still purple and also the swollen cheek which was not red now but looked painful.

Yoongi tightened his grip on the chopsticks. He was never someone who would abuse others or support anyone who abuses someone physically. He was always against violence but due to the things he went through in the past,

He got to know something that staying still while others bully would not make them stop cause they would be even more motivated to abuse you cause you weren't resisting and they would forget the feeling of guilt in their hearts as time goes by and they don't feel it was wrong anymore.

So you must fight back no matter what. You have to show them that it was wrong. Even if it goes as far as an eye to an eye you still have to show it cause they were wrong.

Yoongi's heart which became stone after just a year he studied at Seoul University never turned normal again. But now it seemed to start beating a little.

He didn't want to feel any emotion towards the person who made his life hell when he had no power to fight back. But his heart was becoming soft seeing him all weak and vulnerable taking everything he was giving him, silently.

He shouldn't be feeling guilty for taking revenge on someone who made him lose something very precious that no matter what he did he couldn't bring it back.

"Sir..." Hoseok called bringing Yoongi back from his thoughts.

"Hm," he just hummed drinking the soup.

"Can...can I...stay in the hospital this weekend?" Hoseok asked hesitatingly.

Yoongi gazed at him and stayed silent for a minute. Hoseok gulped his saliva as he didn't know what his boss would say.

"Of course, you can," Yoongi paused.

Hoseok's eyes brightened hearing it but his smile dropped when,

"...but I want something in return for giving you permission to stay with your Father," Yoongi completed his sentence as he placed his chopsticks on the table with a loud thud.

Hoseok's eyelashes trembled, "W-What do you want...sir?"

"After washing the dishes come to my room," Yoongi ordered as he got up and left to his room.

Hoseok was unsure of what was yet to come. He quickly washed the dishes and was standing in front of the door swithering whether to knock the door or not.

Five minutes have paused and Hoseok was just standing there still uncertain about going inside the room.

He was just about to knock when the door opened and Yoongi was standing in front of him.

"Why are you standing here instead of coming inside?" Yoongi questioned.

Hoseok shook his head left and right, "Come inside."

Yoongi walked inside while Hoseok followed him and stood in front of him awkwardly looking down at his feet.

"Do you still want to go to the hospital?" Yoongi asked as he sat on the bed staring directly into his eyes.

"Y-Yes..." Hoseok felt conscious by the elder's gazes.

"What will you do in return for me?" Yoongi asked again with a serious expression on his face.

"UGH!!!" ♡A SOPE ANGST♡✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें