CHAPTER:-23

No, tae doesn't know how she ended in her room carving for her omega she tore her trousers. She bite down her lower lips, stroking her dick and moaning namjoon's name. She can't cum she missed the juicy flesh of her omega, she tried to feel pleasure by her chest but it didn't work.
Groaning, she huffed not touching herself anymore she want to pull joon on her dick ram down that flovorfull pussy so her dick can drink the love juice.
Tossing in pain, her dick was still standing straight throbbing and pouring the precum on the bed sheet. She heard the knock on the door sitting, she smell the heat of her omega he was howling in pain want to be touched by his only alpha who rejected his offer earlier, making his omega feel rejected and useless.

"O- open t- the fucking door or I'll cut of your damn dick of yours because it's not working". Namjoon knocked again and again, hugging his body which was shivering smelling the scent of his alpha's rut.
"N- n- oo go back if my rut— you saw last time, it's too bad for you omega you are still healing". Tae declined to open her voice was doubling, not only she but her alpha is also saying no to him.
"You asshole bastard, open the door or I'll strip and go out naked on the street". Namjoon has enough, he took of his shirt his scent got strong then took off his pants which soaked from behind.
"You—". Tae open the door, growling she saw joon naked pulling inside her room, she pushed him on the bed biting his neck that omega had to slap her so she can come back her sence.
"Be gentle fucker, i am already sensitive and still healing remember no marks you got it, alpha". Namjoon yelled pushing tae aside he took off his cloth so tae doesn't tore it like last time.
"Got it, can I start now please i beg you let me—". Tae shake her head to control herself a little more hovering over omega she whispered.
"Of course, you can no marks and be gentle please alpha I- i ah..... F- fuck— slow- wly". Namjoon said, and suddenly found himself in weird position tae was on her knees while joon both legs were on her shoulder his neck started to hurt.
"Hm... Slowly~ slowly got it, gently~ slowly~ still healing slowly~". Tae licked she sucked the otter lips of his pussy while talking, pushing her tongue in and out teasingly.
"Mhmn...... Ah...... Slowly hhuh! Shu~ stop saying that— i know you got that". Namjoon crushed her head between his thigh moaning out loudly.
"Ok~ ok~ slowly...... Slowly". Tae said again, she put down the omega wide the hole with her both hands index finger and slurped pushing the tongue. It sounded weird as hell, making joon embarassed and tighter.
"Hm..... Ah~ ah.... Mn... P- please I- i am going to cum—". Namjoon said tae didn't give a damn she widen the hole more with her fingers, like she wanted buried her head down there between joon thighs. Tae looked at him, smiling evilly licking own lips.
"Wanna put it in oppa~ must not get tired now, ok let's do this until i don't get full". Tae lifted joon and she layed down, pussy joon on her dick pinched on his ass cheeks so joon start to ride him which he did.
"You— i- i have g- good N- news courts hearing notice came today, you must have be the good alpha don't believe anyone but me". Namjoon said, he didn't have strength to move so tae was helping him while nibbling on his skin biting and licking.
"Sure— you i believe and care, I'll die and kill anyone who will try to harm you, snatch you from me". Tae said kissing joon, she bit down his Adam apple when omega moaned loudly she pushed her fingers with her dick inside the small hole joo lost his breath, while tae's free hand finger was in omega's mouth.
"A- alpha i sm- melled blood last time, were you hurt?". Namjoon remember, while licking on tae's chest it was big it was small but still joon hands can grope her small chest in his hands.
"Hm... too hurt, that I cut off the problem from my life— mnn~~". Tae moaned, when joon licked and sucked his nipples while riding her the omega came again covering the dick of his alpha with his cum. Tae pushed the omega on the bed thrusting with great force, joon's eyes rolled in pleasure and sensitiveness.

"That alpha female did this— are you sure we need evidence, now i don't care who killed my alpha son, i want to win this fucking election". Mayor yelled, he glared at the male front of him smiling and smriking he will kill that girl but mayor said no, then he will kill the omega.

To be continued.....
___________________________________

I'm so late in everything sorry.

_Arya_