CHAPTER:-10

It was just starting of there steamy night and they liked to make mess, they like to play dirty and tae know how to take care of his horny omega.
"This no good, i feel mind will explode oppa, wait here I'll come back just don't touch yourself".
Tae came back from other side of room with a box.
"Look at this glass tube it's for chemistry experiment but guess I'm using it on you, ha! Horny bitch". Tae chuckled when joon spread his leg more, so the alpha can use him, more he like.
Tae pushed the glass tube inside joon's pussy and a loud moan came from joon, he didn't expect that such a large glass will fit inside him, tae started thrusting fastly and deeply inside him the 8 inches large tube was disappearing inside his wet pussy with lewd noises, with that joon came hard, tae pull it the glass tube and throwing it on bed he putted her mouth on the pussy, gulping the cum and slick, like mango juice.
"Omega, such a slutty, want some more hm...?". Tae said squeezing omegas boobs hardly that leave a print of her hands on it.
"Ngh~ p- please s- stop squeezing, its hurting, a- alpha". Joon said trying to concentrate on Cumming but it was hard because tae was teasing him, and purposely not putting her dick inside him.
Tae sucked on his nipples making a sound pop, while he leave it and joon curled his toes when tae again put the tube inside him, tae thrusted hard while sucking on his nipples it was hard to leave that, delicious meal, she wanted it from long ago and teasing the omega, is her revenge on the boy, who seduced him from long and didn't give her, what she wanted it's the best opportunity. She the tube to hard inside him, that he shouted her name, and he knows his pussy going to rip tonight.
Tae lick his stomach and than pelvi and waxed and clean pushing, than she putted her finger inside him along with her tongue it was too much for the omega he camed again, all over the sheet, tae chuckled looking into omega's eyes, and kissed him deeply making him tastes him self in tae's mouth. Tae putted her dick inside, groaning on tightness, even tho omega get fucked by thick and long tube.
She thrusted in and out, her balls was touching joon's pussy now , she fucked him deep and hard till she came inside him deeply, filling his stomach with white thick water. Namjoon rolled his in pleasure, mind blank just pain and alot pleasure feeling inside him, tae was still Cumming she pull her, it's not done at she flipped the joon on his stomach, omega looked shocked when taehyung take some of his slick and cum from his pussy and put it inside joon's asshole, omega's back arced in pain, he looked at the girl with teary eyes.
"A- alpha~ h- hurts~" he said a tear slipped down from his eyes.
"It's ok, you will feel good after minutes just relax and believe in me ok". Tae said kissing the boy, deeply pushing her tongue inside him, while working on his ass hole, and when it done she ramd herself inside him, with moan and cum quickly because of tightness and warm of the walls.
"You did good omega, you did good, I'm so happy oppa, i love you". Tae said kissing the boy with love, he gently clean the boy and putted him back into bed, with smile on her face "it was best that's why, I want to this again". And she put her dick inside joon pussy while he was sleeping.

It's after noon when joon woke up looking beside him, there was tae sleeping peacefully still naked her back has lots scratch marks, which he gave her and he blushed at the thought of last, he wanted to move when, he feel something is inside him still and looked at tae who is smiling at him "sorry, oppa i thought, your pussy will lonely without me, so i putted back". She smiled.
"Pervert, pull it out now". Joon said and tae noded, she pulled is out and joon moaned, his pussy was sore, long with his ass and legs what is he going to tell about his condition to his body big brother, who will ask him numerous questions.

Tae unlocked the car and carried joon out to his home, while kook was glaring at him.
"What happened to him? Why he can't walk? Do have to carry him, why don't call me joon". Kook yelled and tae just give some water to joon and sat beside him, giving a kiss on his lips.
"Oppa! Relax can you, we had sex , i think i was to rough on him, he all sore" tae said flipping her hair back, while jin and yoongi choked on there saliva.
Joon's parents eyes were wide and joon was all red from embarassment and kook was furious on tae, who looked calm.

To be continued.....

___________________________________

I'm really bad in writing these stuffs..... sorry.

_Arya_