CHAPTER:-18

"A- alpha~ I- i don't w- wanna die". Omega voice were low and it didn't came properly, half nude body of alpha carried it eyes were still red crying like baby the taller body dragged himself and omega from there, it was really terrifying scene for omega's family and omega's alpha who lost it. And couldn't control herself.

"Sir, 5 bodies and they are ripped part we can't find one the arms of that, and his leg and his head is missing too, faces are messed and clawed cruelly". A man alpha came, running to his chief who was smoking while sitting on his car hood, was uninterested.
"Jyoeng is type of person who gets in trouble, and this time he messed up— oh! Mayor- nim". He threw the cigar at the ground jumping off from hood he stretched himself little, and smiled when a old man approached him with unpleasant look on his face.
"Did you find the culprit? What's taking so long—". Old man rubbed his head when, chief cop put his hand on his shoulder and moved away from the group.
"This isn't socks finding game by your dog mayor nim it's takes time, and you didn't even identify which one is your son". He said still smiling, it felt that he was mocking which he was doing and that pissed the mayor.
"You— listen here I'm not going to spare your life I will give you one week". Old man pulled his collor pushing him at wall, but the chief cop didn't lost his smile.
"One week? Am i finding myself a bride, at least one month— the culprit will be in your care after that". Chief cop fixed his cloth not listening him more, he walked forward mayor following him from behind.
"Hey! Elections are here at the corner i don't want to loose because of something bullshit like this, if i loose—". Mayor pulled him aside again pulling out his gun on cop's head.
"Forget not mayor nim, i was the one last time who get jyoeng out the murder case when he raped a minor omega and killed him". Chief cop was idiot, he knows how reckless political people turning his back he elbowed the mayor and pulled his gun out pointing on his, while mayor's gun was on the ground in mud.
"Threatening me, Mr. Kim Jong-in? Huh—, are you trying to threaten me". Mayor smriked when he saw the smile on cop face changed into, painful and angry one.
"Call me kai, just Kai not that". Cop leaved the place with scoff lightening his cigar once again.

"~Alpha you came, why did you do that? Why?". Namjoon wasn't unable to talk much but he tried for his only alpha who looked broken, with his brother.
"Nothing will be disaster as it will our secret forever, even God will ask don't utter a word about this namjoon". Hyunjin said, and so tae and kook agreed about it.
"Yes, if something happens in future we will see about that before it will come". Words wasn't clear, as like they were talking about that on purpose.
"All fault and all think that happened, it's nothing with tae and you omega". Hyunjin's alpha sound joon didn't saw her, he just heard his voice.
"In your family just your brother and his mates knows about this so forget it". Hyunjin said, looking at them while tae and joon noded.
"And from problem that already is created we will give it back to the mayor son". Hyunjin alpha said again, it was a mistake but if they didn't get punishment for their deed will broken joon more than this, they know they are trapped between police and mayor but they will not gonna loose this game just to get prisoned by the criminals.

"Seung eun soon be mayor, son got killed by someone unknown. How can a mayor who couldn't protect his only son will~".

"Oops, sorry Kai chief inspector and investigator of this case, oh! Sorry i forgot I'm here to take this girl here to the prison". Kai said sitting on the table, he rubbed an apple on his arm and took bite on that.
"And why? Do you have arrest warrant—, please investigate before arresting she wasn't even their with my brother". Jungkook asked, coming front of tae joon wasn't concious.
"A male omega got injured by alpha's who has female alpha isn't a normal case to me, Mr. Kim". Kai said looking over kook shoulder to get glance on the omega who was barely breathing .
"What's so abnormal, in this? I'm capable of giving my omega good life, i failed this time but it will never happen in future". Tae said loudly, making his way to Kai trying push him out the room where his omega is sleeping.
"Indeed because you killed
them—, in my opinion a female alpha is way too possessive and protective over their omega, as I'm the son of one". Kai said smiling, he looked around the room two female alphas, one male alpha who is omega's brother and a male omega.
"Quite interesting—, one month later we will start this again, find the best lawyer you have Seung eun soon, wasn't going let live all of you". Kai said putting court notice on the table, maybe it will be fun for him too. He really wants to see who will win.

"Playtime starts now— *pang".

To be continued.....
___________________________________

We are starting now ☺️.

_Arya_