CHAPTER:-3

"Ah...mn.. that girl know too much about my body i can still feels her tongue and hands on me omg". Joon said touching his lips and breasts opening the door of his house.
"Namjoon what happened? you are all red is heat here but isn't two weeks later". Mrs. Kim asked touching his cheeks.
"No mom my heat isn't here and I'm going on bed i already ate good night". Joon rushed towards his room hiding his face.
"Is he alright? Honey something is wrong i don't know what but-". Mrs. Kim said sitting beside his husband and leaning on him.
"Where was he?did he told you earlier?" Mr.kim asked caressing his mate's cheeks.
"Ya, he said he is going to meet taehyung and than came home like tomato". She said with frown eyebrows.
"It's ok, taehyung confessed him i think he said yes". Mr. Kim said bluntly.
"What? How- Oo no I'm going to talk to him". She said standing up to go joon's room.
"No, don't go he is an adult,we will talk later give him some time". Mr. Kim said putting his book beside and kissing the omega's head.
"Namjoon- ah, namjoon- ah you're an idiot you don't had to answer him this early oh! God i called her alpha too". Joon jumped on his bed kicking his legs in air biting his nails.
"I want earth to swallow me i hate myself her hands are strong when she grope it ahh~". Joon said touching his boob and squeezing it."did i just moan at feeling, please kill me". He slapped himself getting under sheet he cover himself.

"Tae wake up idiot you have classes"jimin said waking her up.
"Papa i thought you loved me but you don't which mother call his child Idiot" tae pouted it more like scary than cute her fangs were showing perfectly sharpened and fine. It's rare to have female alpha's long canines at the age of 18.
"Me, because you're now get up before the other alpha came here". Jimin said patting her hair she is scary but in jimin's eyes she is the most cutest girl.
"Is he home he told us he is going on business trip". Tae sit up looking out her room from the bed finding his other dad.
"He did but the trip get cancelled because that fucker got there late". Jimin scoff he woke up early made him breakfast in the morning for nothing.
"Papa?i don't know why you two get married anyway if you hate him so much". Tae said hugging jimin's waist. Jimin is much smaller than tae just like namjoon but joon is still big than jimin ( like yoongi and jhope's real hight).
"I don't hate him tae he is dumbass who i had fallen for". Jimin said and laughed along with tae."He is. Where is he?".
"In the bathroom vomiting everything he had eaten in morning". jimin said wiping his tears from corner of his eyes which formed from laughing.
"Why is he ok?". Tae asked looking at jimin.
"He is ok he saw his ex at airport after that he started vomiting". Jimin said waving his hands with sigh.
"Is she that ugly". Tae asked.
"No, actually he was anxious after seeing her, now wake up quickly". Jimin said standing up.
"Will joon accept me papa". Tae asked suddenly stopping jimin to go outside of her room.
"Give him some time,ok he obviously accept you my baby now get ready". Jimin said and pushed her daughter inside the bathroom.
"Tae are you gonna use my car, the keys are on table beside my bed". J- hope yelled from bathroom because he can't drive her today.
"Thanks dad, take care bye papa I'll be late today". Tae said than jimin and j- hope yelled "we know". It's Tuesday and joon hasn't any class he will giving his all time to pet shop across the road from his college. And of course tae will accompany him there like good girl she is.
Now she has a car she will definitely pick her lover from his house early the morning.

To be continued.....

___________________________________

So ✨ TADA✨ how is it ?

Hopefully you like it 😁

Thank you ☺️
Written by Arya.......