CHAPTER:-8

"Baby let's go to waterpark, i know you like there I'll buy you the plushie you like ok". Jungkook said sitting beside joon who was looking at tv not his brother, actually he was ignoring his brother from yesterday.
"Agh.... leave him alone kook, why are you being so desperate to talk to him". Mrs. Kim said putting the sliced fruit front of Mr. Kim with smile face.
"Joon is not talking with me, and didn't hug me, hyung is sorry, you can invite the alpha girl". Jungkook said with irritated face.
"Ok, i want a blue whale pulshie hyung and cotton candy too, jin hyung and yoonie hyung will go with us too". Joon smiled kissing on his brother's cheeks with big smiled on his face.
"Ok but first call her, here joon- ah you aren't going to her house". Jungkook looked at his brother who closed his room and than open it while dress up to go out in the night.
"But, hyung it will be tomorrow right, so i can meet her, mom I'll meet you tomorrow bye". Joon said giving a flying kiss to his mother who just noded.
"Bye sweetie, please be safe on the way or should I call tae to receive you". Mr. Kim said loudly behind joon, looking jungkook who was red in anger.
"No, thanks dad i want to give her surprise anyway bye,bye". Joon smiled waving again leaving his almost explode brother there.

"Oh! Namu w- why are you here? Calm down baby, let's go in my room". Tae opened the door and joon jumped off her putting his legs on tae's waist and tae put her hands on joon bum.
"I missed you too much, I'm sorry , I'm really sorry about hyung he is meanie". Joon said kissing on taehyung's scent glad and tae trying to control herself so she don't scared the omega.
"Ah... So you here for that, i thought you are to sleepover because i literally dieing without you". Tae smiled and pouted while patting on joon bum like a mom do with their toddler while making them sleep.
"Ok, ok don't pout you look scary not cute, but i like that". Joon looked at tae's pouty lips with long fangs were placed and he kissed on his lips and they both landed on floor tae put hands on joon breast with smile.
"Ooh! Boobies i like it to much". Tae squeezed that like old-age taxi horns.
"Tae, don't do this, i am shy you idiot let's go to your room I'm here for sleep over". Joon said and tae chuckled still squeezing that with big smile on her face.

"Ooh! Namu my baby you are here, i thought you will never meet my daughter". Jimin said hugging joon with little pout.
"I'm sorry uncle jimin, it's my fault that i didn't stop my brother for doing this to her".Joon looked guilty and his eyes were also teary still hugging jimin.
"No, son it's ok it's not your fault tho jungkook has bad temper from childhood". Jimin said rubbing his back to comfort younger omega.
"Yaa, don't worry she is fine tho, you remember that time tae pushed you on sand mistakenly and jungkook broked her teeth". Hoseok said joon noded smiling.
"Hm....but still it was my fault, i- i had tried to stop but i didn't believe her". Joon said and wipped his tears.
"It's ok sweetie, now go it's late night and you two have school tomorrow morning". Hoseok said and hugged omega.
"Of course, aunty and uncle thank you". Joon Said with half smile going beside tae.
"Hm...ok, don't do anything ridiculous tae dad is here and he will beat your ass". Jimin said waving at the youngers.
"Roger, captain now can we go you are taking all my time". Tae said and everyone chuckled lightly before saying good night.
"Ok, ok you both can go these children ah...., Let's go seokie we have to sleep too". Jimin said going into his room with pouty hoseok behind him.
"But you said earlier, you wanna make love today, i was super ready for you". Hoseok said taking off his all cloth.
"Ah.... The kids are here, i thought if only tae is here no problem because she is heavy sleeper but joon, nope". Jimin said laying on the bed witha sigh he wanted to but.
"Come on baby, just be Little quite and everything will be finished soon". Hoseok said hovering over him. Hoseok doesn't know he is creating something really problematic scence for the young omega.

To be continued.......

___________________________________

I have fever and still I'm on my phone writting ffs.....

Hopefully you like it 😉

Thank you 😊
_Arya_