CHAPTER:-13

"Let's go, eastern disco motel at the end of down street". Tae said, she buried her face on joon's neck to inhale his scent.
"Ok, ma'am— by the way are you his alpha". Driver asked with smile on his face and namjoon noded eagerly.
"Yaa, I'm you have some problem with this—". Tae said with anger, she can't hear one more time about dating things and being a female Alpha.
"Tae don't be like that, he is just asking". Namjoon caressed tae's cheeks to calm her and it worked his alpha listens him well, he like her.
"No,no i don't have problem its just i have also a female alpha mate, people always says—". Drive said chuckling he knows how annoying this shit is.
"That date male alpha, because female alpha only can date female omegas, and we can't take care of our omegas". Tae said sarcastically, making driver chuckle more.
"Ya, but she didn't listen it and me too i like being with her i love her". Driver said, he knows how it feels being judged by people.
"That's sweet—, tae look we are not only here like this. There are lots of people like us". Namjoon kissed her face, so she can smile a little bit not knowing what is happening with the girl.
"You think, it is strange oppa not me" Tae said she sharply smelled her omega, she can't control anymore.
"I live near by the motel, please come to my alpha's restaurant kids". Driver said, smiling it's 30 mins drive namjoon was happy to talk with male.
"We will—, Mr.....". Namjoon said, hugging his clingy alpha.
"Hyunjin call me, hyunjin ok and here is stoppage". Driver stop the car at the door of motel, it was really luxurious one.
"Thank you, Mr. Hyunjin we had fun and nice to meet you". Namjoon said paying the rent.
"Nice to meet you too, and alpha girl listen to me don't be so angry about the things going around, sometimes leaving the topic makes everyone lives better". Driver looked at tae with serious eyes, he can tell with experience that the girl is having hard time.
"Hm.... Let's go oppa". Tae rolled her eyes, pulling joon towards her and stare at the taxi driver.
"And you have to take care of your omega, start thinking like mature Don't be kid if you have omega mate". Taxi driver said in serious way, tae is still young and people judging her by her gender it's really pains to heart and most of that her alpha ego, is destroying her view about good and right things.
"Thank you once again". Namjoon bowed, he is grateful to the driver, tae's anger scent changed into relaxed one.

"Tae~ why we are here? Are you still mad at me? I know, hyung is being ridiculous but". Namjoon got dragged by the tae, they stopped front of room.
"I- i don't care about him, my r- ruts is here and i can't breath because you are fucking smelling delicious to me". Tae tried to open the door with her trembling hands when it opend joon got pushed by his alpha on the wall.
"H- huh? R- rut?". Namjoon was still shocked, so tae wasn't angry she was sexually frustrated.
"Even we were in different building, i can't focus because your scent was all over the place". Tae started to suck on joon honey skin, making hickies carrying him to the bed.
"M- my scent has low odor— wait
wait how? No wait put me down, alpha". Namjoon get carried to the bed, he started to panic how can he got carried by her.
"Namjoon, i can't wait anymore let me fuck you then we will talk about all topics in whole world". Tae said she binded her hair as bun so it can disturb her, opening the buttons of her shirt fastly that some buttons flew way in the air.
"B- but, don't tear the clothes we have to go home". Namjoon said, tae started to take off joon's clothes slowly surprisingly she acted really obedient.
"Hm... I'LL DO WHATEVER MY OMEGA WILL SAY". Tae hummed, when slick came out from joon's pussy saying he is ready for his alpha.
"You loosed your mind why are you talking like this, alpha". Namjoon was confused and aroused, it's first hearing tae's and his alpha voice together.
"SORRY I'LL TALK NICELY THAN, SPREAD YOUR LEG FOR ME OMEGA, LET ME—". Tae licked joon's cheeks and his eyes she sucked on his nose biting it little.
"Alpha~ is everything ok? Hand me my phone now". Omega sit up, pushing tae out his way when she doesn't listen him. "Stay right there, Don not touch till I'm one my phone alpha". Namjoon said, tae noded she was naked sitting on the corner kneeling with her legs together, and the tops of her feet flat on the bed.

To be continued.......

___________________________________

I need lover like tae, she listens everything whatever her omega says.

I'm boy?

Btw 🥰

Missing my man too much

I'm waiting for my men to comeback safe and healthy

Our wwh

Sharing the pics with you so, you all cry with me

_Arya_