CHAPTER:-17

"what no hyung? Let's have some fun, we will just tease him and then we will leave him". Jyoeng said, making his way to the omega it wasn't his taste but his body is reacting on booze he drank at the club.
"But jyoeng— your father said not to get involved in this things as you know he is going to be mayor soon". The other Alpha said, pulling him aside he gave him a punch on face he smriked when others stood by him.
"Jyoeng just tease him ok, do not try to do anything else your dad will kill me". The older still tried to stop him even tho he knows younger will never listen him.
"Hyung if you don't shut up I'll kill you, let me have some fun right guys". As the jyoeng approached the omega with evil scaring him from behind.
"Yes jyoeng and beside that what we are going to do now, you wanted to come home early we hadn't have our fun". Everyone followed jyoeng shoving older alpha, they laughed loudly.
"Ya, it's better to approach that omega, maybe he will give in to us without any force". Other suggested, they wasn't want that but they still wants to be jyoeng friends because his friendship is very beneficial for them.

"Oh! Hello—, my name is jyoeng choi and they are my friends, what's your name?". Jyoeng put his hands on joon, scaring him from sudden touch and voice he pushed the alpha.
"Why? I'm not interested i have alpha, stay away y- you H- how
d- dare you?" Namjoon yelled at him, because he trapped him in between his arms and wall.
"Shu~ I am just here to make friends, you don't have to be super sensitive". Jyoeng said he inhaled omega's scent shivering how intense and good it was.
"Making friends— like this, fuck off before i kick your balls i am busy now get the fuck off". Namjoon pushed him one time more but jyoeng didn't even budge from his place.
"Tell me your name and I'll leave you ok, it hurt my heart because you declined my precious friendship". Jyoeng grabbed his chin pushing on the wall forcely and joon felt something wet drop from his back of head.
"Agh... ok, I'm joon now you feel good go on, go back to your house". Namjoon isn't going to fight with alphas, he is stuck in worst situation and no body is here to help him.
"Tell one more think joon darling, does your alpha good in bed? As i know she is female alpha, i doubt it—". Jyoeng said and licked his cheeks it's shame a male omega like joon has female alpha, females alpha always thinks them as superior and it pissed him more.
"She is, she has alot stamina and big dick not like you". Joon got angry insulting his alpha infront him is worst decision.
"What did you said omega? Huh? Aren't you forgetting your place, hm...? Don't you see I'm an alpha". Jyoeng pushed joon on the wet ground his group laughed, while joon glare at them with lots of hate.
"So what? There is nothing good to be alpha like you are coward and wants to—". Joon wasn't control his mouth and he regretted that when other two alphas grabbed his both wrist pinning him down.
"You— bitch let's see how much it will take your beloved alpha to help you not getting harassed by me and my friends". Jyoeng hovered over him, smriking while other smiled looking at joon with hungry eyes.
"Y- you, ah..... get lost motherfucker you think I'll get harassed by you no—". Namjoon said and kicked jyoeng face, just to get his head smashed on the ground which lead him to bleeding alot of blood.
"Let's shoot video, and put it on the that website let's see how much we can earn from his video". Jyoeng gave his phone, to his friend who noded taking it while jyoeng pulled joon shirt.

The light on the street got off suddenly, they can't see anything beside two pairs of glowing red eyes, one them got dragged by it. His teeth was sharp and his scent was unpleasant almost like hundred alpha who are really angry, his body was big, bigger then normal alpha. Ripping one of member of jyoeng group his mouth was full of blood, he growled loudly going towards the laying omega his body was scratched and his stomach muscles was gone his body was servally biten or injured.

"What's happening? Who are you? Ah..... fuck let me go from here..... i will not do this again please spare me". He saw him, and try to ran away from there but got caught by alpha wolf and he tore him into pieces.
"It's all was his plan— j- jyoeng H- help me it was your plan ahh......". When the wolf got another one in his claw he yelled and shouted on him, wolf ignored ripping arms and throwing it slowly slowly he ripped his whole body.
"W- where y- you running I- if he kills us, I'll n- not let you live too". Pulling jyoeng legs so he can't ran away another alpha got killed by him, jyoeng saw and tried plead.
"I'm son of mayor, y- y- you— I'll give you money h- here t- take this, i can give you omega better then him p- please n- no m- my dad will kill you bitch— ah... nooo please nooo~". This was the last begging of his life.

To be continued....
___________________________________
I'm trying my best, so don't get bored.

_Arya_