CHAPTER:-5

"Did you just give a kiss to another omega on phone wanna die". A tall omega slapped the alpha's head harshly.
"Baby it's not like what you think,ok" alpha said rubbing his back of head while putting his phone in the pocket.
"Than what is it? We are so nervous about going your parents house-". Tall omega said pulling his hair in nervousness.
"And you are flirting with another omega wow, jerk". Small omega said glaring the alpha boy.
"He is my little brother joon,you will fall in love with him he is too cute and when we whines about something my heart melts". Alpha male said patting his heart with big smile.
"Not he is just jerk but creep too". Small omega said judging the boy up and down.
"I wanna meet him now is he cutter than me? Alpha". Tall omega asked pouting.
"I love you baby but he is cutest in this whole world". Alpha said kissing his boyfriend lips.
"I'm jealous, wanna eat something let's go kitty he is so creep". Tall omega said wiping his lips and pulling the younger omega with him.
"Babe, I'm sorry baby, why are you going with him too are you jealous too omg, but my brother is really cute". Alpha yelled when too get far from him.
"Aren't you coming? It's your house and we don't know anyone here". Small omega yelled back and alpha run towards his house putting his hands on his both omega's waist protectively.

"Mom, mom hyung is coming-". joon yelled coming from his room and tripping over carpet landing on tae.
"Again? Omg why you called him joon- ah let him work peacefully you can't always call him like this". His mother said rubbing her head and closing her eyes in anger her two children are really something.
"Listen, i didn't said him to come here he is coming with his boyfriends". Joon said still in tae's arm while he was talking tae squeeze his ass.
"Did you told when? boyfriend? Omg did he tell you who are they? What they like to eat and-". His mother panicked.
"I'll open the door you carry on Please". Tae said when joon stand up properly sticking his tongue out. She knows she is in trouble everytime joon's brother come joon gets bossy."I came at bad timing please god! Don't let him come today please, please god please". Tae plead to God loudly joon's hyung will beat her again.
"Please? Are you praying for me not to come here, so bad girl because I'm here". A alpha said when tae opened the door alpha chuckled darkly.
"Hyung- i - i no I'm not saying that welcome anyway it's your house I'll come another day". Tae said trying run away but alpha put his arm on the female.
"No,it's ok come I you came here and you waited for me lets get babies and, she is tae". Alpha  said smiling his boyfriends noded smiling.
"Hi, stop harassing the poor girl and let's go in". Tall omega said pulling alpha's ear.
"Hello, don't mind me I'm here for food and you can beat him we will never report" small omega said with smile.
"Come on you both are you so rude for your alpha bad omegas i think you need punishment". Jungkook whispered between them while walking to living room to meet his family.
"Jungkook how many times i said call me before you come here and please don't spoil- Huh?hii, guys". Mrs. Kim yelled not looking other new boys.
"Hello mr. and mrs. Kim I'm seokjin and he is yoongi my younger brother we are jungkook mates". Seokjin and yoongi bowed to them.
"Nice to meet you, and thank you for having us guys". Yoongi said with smile.
"Hyung- i missed you, mom was being mean to me and tae also". Joon jump on the jungkook folding his legs on Jungkook's waist like koala bear.
"Hm...it's ok baby, I'll see tae later,mom i wanna talk about something, joon take them to my room baby". Jungkook said while hugging the boy before putting the boy on the floor.
"Let's go hyungies I'm namjoon an she is tae my girlfriend". Joon said his dimples were on display.
"It's really cool to have alpha girlfriend and omega boyfriend i love it". Jin said cutely.
"What so good about they are just ordinary couple hyung and please don't mind him". Yoongi said following behind his hyung he was walking beside tae.
"Hm...I'll not, but joon always says it's attention seeking". Tae said when joon looked at him with pout.
"You're too cute, i was jealous before but now i want you to put in my pocket". Jin said hugging the omega dearly.
"Yes, i even call him jerk you two look good with eachother". Yoongi said before going inside the room with jin.

"Come home with joon after pet cafe tae, i wanna talk to you ok". Jungkook smiled scaring the girl to her life.

To be continued.....

___________________________________

It's like I'm writing multiverse story in "be mine taehyung don't want his baby brother joon to get attached with jungkook".
"And in this story jungkook don't want his baby brother joon to get attached with tae". Funny 😂😂

Hopefully you like it 😁

Thank you ☺️
Written by Arya........