CHAPTER:-12

"Dad, my meds where it is? The meds, my meds MY MEDS MY FUCKING MEDS". Tae shouted, her voice was horse, her eyes were red veins popping out from her skin a bat launched on her head making her unconscious.
"Shit, jimin its not how we control her, are you trying to kill our child". Hoseok said, taking the girl head on his lap and looking if she has any injuries.
"No, that's not i want do, she will lost control a- and she will hurt you again, i don't want that so—". Jimin panicked, throwing the bat and stroking his child hair.
"Calm down, just give her pills next time, can you? She will die, if you control her like that". Hoseok said and putted the alpha girl on the couch, and gave jimin some water so he can calm
down little bit.
"I'm sorry  i don't wanna hurt her or you—, btw her pills are in her room". Jimin gulped the water, quickly pointing on tae's room.
"She is getting more aggressive and uncontrollable, we have to order more strong pills". Hoseok said, putting a pill inside tae's mouth and giving her some water, so she can gulp it.
"Why this is happening to our kid, hoseok what i did wrong that our child is suffering". Jimin said tears slipped from his eyes, making his alpha worried little.

Tae is the first female alpha in her city, people were really happy to she her, she grew really fast, her phormone was powerful and so was her strength just the age 3. The oldest man in the city said it will difficult to control her wolf, whenever she change into wolf form, and that was true she did destroy the half city. from than she started to eat that pills and her parents jimin and Hoseok thought to move from there, they tried to control the female alpha till namjoon came to their lives. And the tae's alpha controlled herself by own, so she don't hurt her precious omega. Jimin knew joon can control the alpha, but they doesn't know how he does that, so that's also why jimin wants joon as tae's omega.

"Ah...., This is crazy why my heads hurts, dad where are you? My pills—".Tae said trying to open her eyes, by blinking serval times to make her vision clear.
"Don't worry hon... Everything is fine, you took the pills when you were sleep". Hoseok said and sat beside her, patting on her head.
"But why sudden rage of anger inside you, what happened in joon's house". Jimin came with worried expression making tae roll his eyes on the question.
"Same topic papa, same topic about male and female how I am low and how is up never endings ceremony". Tae mocked kook's tone, she is full anger. First they divided sub genders and now genders their is no equality.
"I think, you have to tell them everything tae—". Jimin said worriedly, jungkook really is something jimin never thought about new generation will think like that, their no difference between male and female alpha.
"Tell them what? namjoon can Control me, and nobody else". Tae said little loudly, her eyes were glowing red.
"Do you think it will work jimin they will think, she is using joon". Hoseok said, even he is angry about jungkook things he doesn't hate the kids, beside they doesn't know whole truth.
"But it will stop junkook, beside namjoon will know her condition
Please honey tell him". Jimin smiled, joon is really understandable kid, he knows how things works and maybe joon think tae as his alpha not some monster or anything.
"No papa I will not—". Tae said, shuting her parents about the topic and she get inside bathroom.

"Namjoon- ah....i heard you have girlfriend now, is it alpha tae? I think she—". A omega girl asked, joon looked at him up and down. People says female omega can date male or female alpha but not male omega, just because they have higher fertility and sex tendency which can only releave by a male alpha.
"She is mine, Amelia—, and she doesn't likes from the Starting i told you so many times". Namjoon said, again looking at his books he doesn't care what people says he cares only about tae and himself.
"You, are bitch Kim namjoon you knew i like her still you seduced her". Amelia grabbed his coller making him stand, with a force.
"What? I- me? I seduced her, look no girl i didn't". Namjoon chuckled thinking about how alphas describe Amelia weak and fragil.
"You—, unnie he". Amelia get pushed away from the namjoon, with loud thud she was on the floor crying loudly.
"Namu~ let's go i don't want to go in class, let's go somewhere good". Tae pulled the omega to her chest, massaging his ass in public while omega blushed.
"But what about classes, beside it's your—". Namjoon couldn't complete the word he was on tae's shoulder a minute ago but now inside the taxi.

To be continued.....
___________________________________

Sorry for not updating this, i forgot 😬😬

Hopefully liked it..

_Arya_