CHAPTER:-15

Namjoon is still in motel beside him a unconscious female was laying he looked around, to see what time is it. He wanted to move from the place but he couldn't,  the alpha was still stuck inside him.

"You— pull it out, pull it out stupid ass alpha fuck you I'm so sore pull it out". Namjoon yelled  punching the girl's arm to wake him up, but she didn't budge so he kicked the girl.
"Namjoon-ah, oh! I'm sorry I fell a sleep while doing it you were already sleep so i didn't pulled it out". Tae woke with sudden pain in his leg, he look at the crying and angry joon.
"You, look at me what the fuck you did to me look at me fucker, don't touch me i wanna go home". Namjoon wasn't dramatic but this was insane his whole body was covered with bite mark and hickies.
"Babe, I'm so sorry love i wasn't in mind I'm so fucking sorry but why are you so angry". Tae was feeling what joon feeling poor omega got scared from sudden change of alpha behaviour.
"Look at the time and date you stupid alpha—, hyung will kill you this time". Namjoon sniffled and hugged her, with a small pout he punched alpha lightly.
"Aw... Stop crying little baby i am so sorry about that I'm really sorry". Tae softly said, making small circle on omega's back, so he can relax little bit.
"What time it is tae? Date?". Namjoon said pointing on the digital clock.
"7:30 pm, 20 may—". Tae was stunned this time it was really short, maybe because she had sex with namjoon that calmed rut nerves quickly.
"How many days passed you fucker?". Namjoon said pulling tae's ears he then bite down her shoulder to take revenge.
"4 days— i told you I'm sorry, it wasn't me, it was my wolf he did all the things I'm innocent". Tae said she layed beside joon pulling on him on her chest and started to stroke his hair.
"H- hyung will hurt you again, why can't you control on yourself he is not going to listen me". Namjoon started to kiss tae all over her face, he knows how is his hyung and tae they will definitely fight.
"I can't do anything about that babe, i love you, and I'll take his beatings". Tae said smiling she kissed the omega on cheeks.
"You are an idiot—". Namjoon said but suddenly his movements stopped scaring the female alpha.
"Namjoon, namjoon, oppa— oppa, what is happening? DAD".

"Dad, sniffle* dad, papa sob* oppa— what happened to him? We were talking and then sob* he stopped sob* talking". Tae said  she was crying like baby her fangs cut his lips because she was trying to stop crying.
"It's ok, omg— what did you do to him, he is not wearing anything? Put him here". Jimin looked at the poor omega unconscious laying on the bed with lots bite marks and buries on his body.
"Is he ok? sob* I- i said I- i was sorry but he started to cry about his brother that he will do something to me". Tae said and hugged hoseok, she don't to get beaten by him but what can she do now, rut is hard for her.
"It's ok, relax little bit drink this water I going make something for you two". Hoseok said put some front of crying alpha.
"Can you make food for 4 people dad I'm too hungry and is he ok, i didn't kill him right?". Tae said looking at her father with puppy eyes she is alpha her appetite is bigger than omega.
"No you didn't kill him, jimin
will—  what happened love?" Hoseok looked pale jimin standing on the room's door frame with crying face.
"Call the doctor hoseok and joon's family too, do it fast stop looking at me". Jimin said, he looked worried he wanted to say something more but he leaved at the movement because tae was there sniffling.

Jungkook came with his mates and parents, he didn't go to see his brother but to beat the shit of the female they didn't fight after 5 hours joon gain conscious. Tae is dominated alpha, this made joon drunk alot of her scent which lead him in blank state but after sometime he gained conscious doctor said nothing to worry he was unconscious because of how tired of tae's rut.

"Hyung— what did do to her? Why did you interfere between us, why?". Namjoon was crying hugging tae in his arms, tae didn't fight back because she thought it's her fault.
"Namjoon- ah i—". Jungkook wasn't angry anymore did he cross the line, but his brother was in pain he didn't did anything wrong.
"Isn't sex in normal in couples hyung? Why you have to fight with her?". Namjoon asked wiping his own tears looking at his older brother with pain.
"I- i listen to me baby hey! Joonie love don't go out in this middle of night". Jungkook saw joon leaving the house after giving tae to his mother's hand.
"I can't with you anymore hyung". Was the last things joon said, to his older brother.

To be continued.....

__________________________________

Be patience guys because I don't have time to breath so how can I have to time to the write, I'm trying my best please co-operate with me. 🤗🤗🤗

Sorry for late.
Enjoy 😊

_Arya_