CHAPTER:-6

"Did you tell him that I'm your girlfriend after that night". Tae asked they were at parking lot.
"Yes, i did why? I mean why did you asked idiot". Joon said looking at but tae doesn't move on her place like she didn't understand the question.
"Oh! Because he said to come home after the cafe i don't wanna get beaten joon- ah". Tae said and rubbed her face between joon's boobs that was very soft.
"My brother isn't that cruel tae, he only wants to talk to you maybe". Joon said patting girl's back to cheer her up.
"If he will beat me will you help me, and save from him baby". Tae said and nuzzled her face on joon's scent gland.
"No, you are meanie who was teasing me earlier about the makeup thing". joon pouting and leaving the girl inside the car to the cafe.
"I'm sorry, don't leave me with your brother I'll make sure not do that again i promise". Tae said running towards him and hugging his waist.
"Yaa, yaa keep saying that i like when you beg, let sit there". Joon said waving his hand with smile.
"Hm...sit there I'll go to bathroom than I'll order for us ok, see ya". Tae said going towards the alpha restroom.
"Come soon". Joon said not looking on his way he bumped into muscular and tall alpha man"I'm s- sorry s- sir". Joon gulped when the man looked him lowering his neck with smrik.
"Poor omega, I'll forgive you ok". The alpha said looked joon and up and down.
"T- thank you s- sir". Joon bowed rapidly and than try pass the guy going towards a vacant table.
"Omega i said I'll forgive you, do you have hearing problem". The guy said sitting beside him with his friends who were just chuckling.
"Mr. customer Please don't do something impropriate, otherwise we will call police". A middle age man said interrupting the alpha male.
"Oh! Really a beta will call a police disobeying alpha's aren't you a rascal beta". The alpha growled at the beta.
"Sir this not place for fight, i beg you to leave the place". Beta said trembling but still looking brave enough to the joon.
"I- i a- am sorry this all happening because of me I'll leave this place". Joon said standing up from the chair.
"Sit down omega, of you don't want to get him hurt because of you". Alpha growled scaring everyone there.
"Sit down pretty boy, our friend doesn't want any harm". The other alpha said with smrik.
"He will sit down, mister but his alpha doesn't want him to sit". Tae said coming from behind and joon ran to hide behind him.
"Tae~ don't g- get involve in this let's go". Joon said with tears there phormones are affecting the little omega to much.
"Yes, i don't want to dirty my hand now let's go, DON'T TOUCH MY OMEGA". Tae said going leave but male alpha grabbed joon's ass harshly pulling to his chest.
"Your omega ha! a female alpha has male omega haha! did you see guys a female has pretty omega". Male alpha said pushing the omega to tae.
"Yes, does the boy fuck you lady How is the relation goes i mean who fucks who". The other alpha said laughing they all laughed.
"If You don't shut up I'll fuck you, asshole don't come any closer to my man or" tae said looking at teary omega.
"Or? Or you will do what pretty lady". Alpha said with laugh.
"This jerk, don't fucking fight with me, you are just lower class alpha, and I'm the dominant one". Tae said pinching the man on the face the man fainted while others ran away looking at the female alpha's red eyes.
"I fuck this omega, he is mine try to touch him or approach him, I'll destroy you all". Tae glared at everyone there pulling the omega to her chest securely.
"Tae~ let's go, please i don't want to be here anymore".Joon buried his face on his chest wetting his shirt with his tears.
"Yes my love I'll do as your wish, let's go". Tae take him like toddler while joon cross his legs on tae's waist still crying.

"I don't like her, dad".jungkook said eating the cherries which his boyfriends prepared.
"You don't have to like her, it's joon choice to like her or not".
The three omega said glaring at their alphas who gulped in fear.
"Mom, sit down i and jin hyung will make the lunch". Yoongi said smiling at the older omega.
"Oh! My, i got two beautiful son in laws, why you like my idiot son honey". Mr. Kim said adoring her son's boyfriends.
"Well he is kinda cute, and loyal, and handsome, and strong , and-" .jin and yoongi said together with blush on there faces.
"Oh! Dear sorry to interrupt but that's it i understand now". Older omega chuckled at them.

To be continued.....
___________________________________

Good morning angles or good night.....

Hopefully you like it 😁

Thank you ☺️
_ARYA_