CHAPTER:-19

"Kim tae a female alpha who can't control her own emotions without help oh her omega~". Kai put the cigar, in cigar tin then he pinned tae's pic on green board.
"Yes sir?". Other officer asked looking at his chief.
"Kim jungkook loves his brother more than his mates— even leaved his job just because his brother missed him". Kai said putting kook's picture on the green board, and taking another pictures from table.
"What you want to say sir?". He asked again, taking notes on his notepad.
"A omega taxi driver and her female alpha who runs a restaurant". Kai said as question, his man noded answering him.
"These two met a month ago, currently victim Kim namjoon was living with them". He answered making his way to his desk taking out a picture of someone with a bitter smile.
"Do you think those couples killed jyoeng out of guilt because they didn't saved him?". Kai face was hidden from darkness, he doesn't likes to work in light a light from outside of his cabin was helping his subordinates.
"Or his brother and his alpha did something? But female alphas are nothing front of male one". A officer commented, he was typing on computer with the further details.
"What kind of bullshit are you saying? Alphas are alphas there is nothing like male and female". Kai said loudly, his voice mixed with his wolf voice made them shivered  getting scared they shut there mouth beside one man.
"Sir— they are females lower than us they are nothing but a useless alphas". He argued, gritting his teeth he knows Kai family he has female alpha as his mother but with a female omega.
"What the fuck— so as you saying she didn't ripped them but a alpha male did it?". Kaid said he is sure that murderer is Kim tae but he can't prove that with bullshit talk about female and male alphas things.
"That's possible, maybe his brother killed them and to save himself he kinda—". Other one said, he showed his computer screen showing what jungkook does and what can he do.
"Bullshit you are rambling bullshit Mr. Han, it doesn't matter if it's female or male alpha's are overpowered and over possessive when it come to there omega". Kai said he didn't listen them more, he took his car out from police station riding somewhere they didn't know.

As the investigation keep going, they didn't find anything beside jyoeng's crime. Kai knows, Kim tae and Kim jungkook aren't normal alphas they know what they are doing and beside him there is other two alpha and omega, making their way clear to get away from the crime.
Kai met namjoon, with alot marks the omega looked beautiful beyond the world but even he knows joon and his family is victim he is helping mayor who is motherfucker makes him feel disgusted on himself.

"Mr. Omega, you here? Wanna ride— on my car I'm going to your house btw". Kai came to joon's ward room smiling he took orange from table and ate it.
"No thank you, my alpha is coming I'm going with her, you don't have to bother". Namjoon smiled putting his glasses aside with the book he was reading.
"You know she killed them, don't you? I believe you are the solid witness of the scene". Kai said standing front of window spitting the seeds from oranges out the window while smiling.
"My alpha is kind, she can't kill anyone you know that too and she will never disappoint me". Namjoon said smiled, he isn't the calm type but if he became aggressive who will save his only alpha who is idiot.
"Don't play with words, whatever will you do, I will never let her get away from this—". Kai said he sat beside him, his eyes were focus on joon exposed chest in hospital robe.
"Do whatever you can— I am beside her, people doesn't call me brain monster just because i top in acdmey". Namjoon said he took apple bitting on them, with loud voice.
"Kim namjoon, Virgo, 18 years old, a male omega, height 5'6 abnormal omega with faint scent, iq 148— i know everything". Kai said caressing his cheeks, he rubbed his tumb on joon's lips and felt good.
"Kim Jong-in, prefers to called by Kai because of incident happened 17 years ago, 34 years old, Capricorn, no mates, hates criminals still works under mayor, uninterested and secret affair with mayor's daughter, me too I know everything better than you". Namjoon removed his hand by force, he smiled looking at his alpha angry looking face standing on door frame, and police officers glaring eyes.

To be continued...
___________________________________

Is it getting bore?

_Arya_