CHAPTER:-4

"Joon- ah are you awake tae is here to pick you". Mrs.kim said knocking the door.
"What she is here oh! no don't let her know I'm sleeping I'm coming Ok, don't let her in my room". Joon wake up falling from his bed wiping his drool from side lips and running into bathroom.
"It's ok, joon we will leave at 10 and it's 7:30 just come out eat breakfast than go and shower". Tae said from behind joon's mother chuckled.
"Ah..ok j- just go I'm coming". Joon yelled in frustration.
"Ok, come soon I'm waiting". Tae said and smiled.
"Omg namjoon why she is here no man, look, calm down brush your teeth, a little lipstick to look natural and on cheeks too,I'm ready". Joon said washing his face than applying little but if makeup on his face.
"Oh! Wow you look good today did you put some makeup on i mean you look disaster when you woke up". His mother commented when he come down stairs shyly while tae was scrolling her phone.
"Momm.. come on i look like this daily and this is natural i didn't put any make up". Joon said looking at tae who smiled and kiss his forehead.
"Good morning angle, oh good morning tae i didn't saw you coming". Mr.kim came with his newspaper.
"Good morning uncle, I'm here to pick joon but guess he will take time". Tae said looking at joon's messy hair that was cute tho.
"Yaa, omegas take too much time when i ask joon's mother for date she take almost 2 hours to get ready". Mr.kim said chuckling while teasing his omega.
"But you loved that when i get ready for you don't you". This time Mrs. Kim tease him back.
"Of course, i give you advice tae don't ever tell omega to get ready fast it will be dangerous for your life". Mr. Kim said in surrender.
"I'll never uncle i can see that now when joon growled at me". Tae said and all laughed annoying little omega there.
"Enough are you all going to tease me in the morning than I'm not eating anymore". Joon puffed his puffy cheeks going back to his room and closing the door harshly.
"Joon- ah we are just kidding come back honey". His mother said calling him from behind.
"I'm not coming you are all really mean to me I'll complain to hyung". Joon said sniffling.
"Oh! No Please don't he will come back again its third time in a week let him work".His mom yelled rubbing his head.
"I hate you all". Joon yelled back they make him cry now he can't call his brother too. 
"It's ok aunty give me his plate and mine also I'm really hungry". Tae said smiling.
"Here, and please make sure don't let him call him here again its third time , everytime he goes to work joon call him and he comes back for him please". His mother said worriedly his older son is so obsessed with his younger. He can't see him crying.
"Of course I'll not I'm also afraid of him and you know that the muscles he has?". Tae said nodding if he came here she can't make her moves on joon.

"Hello hyung mom and dad is being mean to me along with tae i hate them i wanna come with you pick me up hyung". Joon called his brother sobbing.
"Omo, my little baby I'm coming my vacation is starting soon hyung is bringing his boyfriends too". Other side alpha said trying to help omega calm.
"Really i want to meet your boyfriends hyung did i told you that tae proposed me". Joon get distracted really fast.
"No, but it's ok now she is your girlfriend still being mean to you? I'm coming baby wait for me and tell mom that I'm bringing her son in laws". The alpha said chuckling he is going beaten by his mother.
"I'll hyung and that one also that i asked last time you remembered that right?". Joon smiled he loves his brother too much he is the only namjoon share everything beside tae.
"Yes,my little omega baby now gotta go bye bye sweetheart". Alpha said giving a pure kiss sound to his baby brother with chuckle when joon gaged.

To be continued.......

___________________________________

Good afternoon/ good evening 😁

Hopefully you like it 😁

Thank you ☺️
Written by Arya.....