CHAPTER:-20

Kai was giving them ride, why? Because that's what everyone prefered saving the victim or criminal before they all get justice in court but poor police officer, was stuck between lovers with his new formed crush on joon who has very arrogant alpha. It doesn't matter, because he knows his place joon will never bat his eyes on him, as he loves his alpha alot more than his own life. And for Kim Tae she will bury anyone who comes closer to her omega. Even they broke up some day, tae will never let omega joon date anyone.

"Can you two shut the hell up? And why the fuck you are sitting in back am i your driver or something?". Kai yelled stopping the car, and looking at them gritting his teeth.
"Didn't i said leave us alone, And we can go back ourselves but you came with us anyway and joon doesn't likes to sit alone in back". Tae said putting hair in bun, she wanted to chop it off but his father meaning jimin said no.
"So, I'll sit with him you drive because I'm not someone's driver I am a police officer". Kai said loudly, he saw joon giggling it made him blush but it changed into irritated one when joon called tae.
"Alpha~ is that a subway, i want to eat, can you get me some of my favourites". Namjoon smiled saying it with low voice, tae kissed his lips nodding getting out from car he knocked on Kai's side glass.
"Ok, and you don't come closer to my omega- even I can't beat a male alpha I'll surely try to protect my omega". Tae said glaring at him, her eyes glowed red covering her surroundings with her possessive scent.
"You will murder me i know—". Kai murmured, looking at joon who was smiling, giggling and waving to tae.
"Can you just drop me here, I'll not run away and for my protection I have my—". Joon face expression changed when tae was gone, showing the cold eyes to Kai who flinched from sudden change in omega.
"Alpha, you have your alpha i know but namjoon you are getting into big trouble, I'll help you get away from it leave the girl and come with me". Kai said not looking at him, he took out his black card and some more expensive things and gave it to joon smiling.
"Leave the girl, I'm pregnant— will you still except me as your mate Mr. Police officer". Namjoon just smiled calmly he took the card, putting into his bag Kai didn't noticed that at all.
"I- i, we can abort the baby right?". Kai shuttered he turned to look the omega, he saw calm he was. He can't read omega's face expression, and then suddenly tae knocked at the door Kai opened so she can enter.
"Tae— I'm so sorry but last week when you was away i slept with Kai and I'm pregnant, I'm so—". Namjoon cried out his eyes were teary with sudden confession Kai was shock but tae hugged him, smelling his scent.
"Oh! It's ok, baby will have his alpha mommy or baby can call me dad— namjoon". Tae was still hugging him, pushing her own hair back she kissed his forehead, but joon suddenly laughed throwing his head back.
"No I was seriously kidding with you two, but it's amazing how different your answers was". Namjoon looked at Kai smiling warmly it felt something else to Kai but for tae it was warm.
"I have everything namjoon, I- i can—". Kai said ignoreing tae, he didn't even finished yet and got stopped by joon leaving his car.
"Tae we are taking a taxi and also Mr. Kai, i think you don't know my brother yet. He isn't female alpha as you can say— and fight between males alpha aren't sin in laws of government". Namjoon said getting from car, tae grabbed all hers and joon's things giving middle finger to Kai.
"Damn it, i slipped into his charms that i didn't even thought about- hello? Ok, I'm coming". Kai yelled punching on his steering wheel, throwing first on his own car getting of car he leaned on his car door lighting the cigar while his phone rang.

"What's the plan? What are we going to do about this—". Hyunjin asked he was concerned and most of that worried because the cheerful was really calm like wind before a Strom.
"We will plan— we need at least three plans for every situation and every question which will be asked by the lawyer". Namjoon said, he was removing badges there was scare on his face or neck, but oh his stomach and back has large and dark scare.
"Will it work? I'll confess my baby, and it will be the end in just one day". Jungkook suggested not giving the fuck about anything he just wants his baby brother to be happy.
"What about jin and yoongi, you are not idiot hyung I'll definitely do something". Namjoon said smiling, he took a small note from his bag putting it on the table he pointed them to read it.

To be continued.....
___________________________________
I'm late but I will give two chapters but it will update at my night time.

_Arya_