"Come on baby, I really need you" I hissed as I felt her against me. The feeling was a burning sensation causing me to stop and feel her.

"Please, baby" she whispered into my ears, seductively. I let out a loud groan when she grinded herself against me and that was it. At that moment, my eyes were filled with only one thing, lust. "Fuck, you little sl't. Don't make me regret this"

I checked the time and it was almost 11 as I walked through the long hallway

Oh and don't ask me about my wedding dress shopping, it was sick. That jerk literally made me wear every single gown on that store.

Why?

Because I'm going to be the bride of Jeon Jungkook, the self obsessed jerk, who think that the whole world revolves around him.

I let out a frustrated sigh, before making my way downstairs. A frown made it's way to my face, when I saw Luna, still working.

"Hey" My footsteps approached her inside as she turned to me with a smile.

"You didn't left yet?"

"I was about to leave ma'am but young master came and asked me to serve him dinner. But It's almost done now, I'm just leaving" She explained putting the plate on the shelf, as she wiped her hand from the towel which was hanged near the sink.

I nodded at her words as I looked around to see, if he's here.

"Where is he now?"

"Young master is in his room" She replied and looked at me.

"Do you need anything ma'am?"

Yes, I saw ice-cream in the fridge earlier and now I was craving for it, that's why I was here.

"Um... yeah I just wanted some ice-cream. But don't worry, I'll get that myself and you should go now, it's already so late" I said walking to the fridge and taking out the ice-cream brick which was kept inside.

"And Luna.." I called that made her looked my way.

"Yes ma'am?"

"Don't call me ma'am. Just Y/n will be fine" I smiled at her.

She thought for a brief second before giving a slight nod.

"Ok.. but I'll call you ma'am infront of young master, fine?" She stated causing me to nod quickly.

"I don't know why y'all are so afraid of him? But I can understand, he's a literal jerk" I snorted earning a light chuckle from her.

I looked at her as she stopped laughing all together.

"No no, please. Don't stop, you can laugh. I'm not going to tell him" I stated with a little laugh as she nodded.

"By the way, can I ask you one question?" I took the first bite from the choco-vanilla before shifting my gaze to her.