XVII

Zia's POV

It had been exactly three weeks since what happened in the club. Orion had just left was off on some order from his dad until the ritual but Damien however was a thorn in my side I could not get rid of.

He has not decided to go home but however he has decided that my side is his favorite place to be. He was very clingy and he did most of his prince duties from home and since he could teleport back home he was always a phone call away.

He was currently sitting across from me drawing in his sketch pad. He was very focused and the hair that hung from his head into his face made him even more beautiful.

I was currently reading Lilith's journal. She was definitely something. At first I thought it was just spells but now I see that she was actually writing little entries in invisible ink. In the back of her journal she wrote

All you ever have to do is say what you want in Latin.

At first I was confused. Maybe she meant the sentence but I kept thinking and then I realized it was a simple spell but still smart. I had to say I want to read it latin. 

Her life story was actually pretty sad. She was on the run for most of her life when she finally found her mate she ran off and they started a family

She talked all the time about how she was controlling a demon that would burn down the world.

Her mother was the queen of the witches who made a deal with some unknown creature then when she got pregnant with Lilith she had her and then left her in the woods when she was 14.

She met her mate when she was 19 and they had 2 children together. This was her last entry; it was rather long.

August 09,

Me and Jonathan decided to move to another portion of our realm. I hated that he was so far away from his family. He loved his mother but she understood why he left. She knew that he would forever be searching for me to fill that hole in his heart. Jonathan seems restless these days like he was always waiting for the other shoe to drop.

I had friends and spies everywhere and I knew what was going on everywhere. I knew they all wanted me dead and if they knew about my daughters they would slaughter them like nothing so we had to keep their lives a secret. They couldn't play with other kids and they couldn't go outside unless we were hiding in the woods where they could hide in the trees. They hated the idea but it was for the best.

An oracle came to me in a dream and told me my fate. I was going to start a Coven like no other. My descendants will leave a mark on the world and my name will go down in history.

Lilith's POV

"Momma, where's Papa?" Zia asked me. I named her after the light because she is the light of me and her fathers lives.

"I don't know my little ladybug." I say as I cooked up dinner for us.

"Mommy something seems wrong." Sara, my youngest daughter said. She had the gift of sight but since she was so young it was always uncontrollable. She was only 5 so we had to use a potion to help her sleep. It was like her mind was fighting her to get the vision out.

"What do you mean butterbean?" I ask sitting down and she climbs on my lap

"Where's Daddy?" She asked.

"I don't know sweety what's wrong?"

"We need to find daddy." She says jumping from my lap.

"Ok let me go find daddy and-"

"LILITH COME OUT OF THE SHAKE WE HAVE YOUR HUSBAND." Someone outside my door said with maI looked down at my girls instantly.

"Go hide, don't come out. Zia, remember what I told you if mommy and daddy ever have to leave this earth?"