XII

Orion was not in the spot I left him in and so I went to go find him. I search in the room and I hear the shower running and I walk in and see Orion under the waterfall. Body perfectly sculpted. Pale skin without a blemish or scar. Long white hair soaked by the warm running water.

"You can come in a mhuirnín." His voice said without turning around to look and see me. I stripped off my clothes and joined him.

He turned around to face me and I looked up into his green eyes and if I had on a pair of panties they would be ruined.

"Are you ok?" I ask him, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"I will be." he says, pulling me closer to him.

"Are you angry with me for not rejecting him?" I ask.

"Of course not. I could never be angry with you for following what fate designed. That would make me a hypocrite." He says with a chuckle. We stand there under the water for a while as we just hold each other.

"I missed you, my heart." I mumble into his chest. 

"I missed you too a mhuirnín." I look up at him and his lips descend on mine. Unlike Damien, Orion was passionate and slow, taking his time to explore me even though he knew the map of my body better than I did. He took his time feeling every piece of me.

Picking me up from the ground and wrapping my legs around his waist. He placed me against the shower wall grinding into me as he continued to kiss me.

"Orion, don't tease me please. I want you so bad it hurts." I beg and like the faithful man he is, he obliged. Pushing his now hard member against my pulsing heat.

"Always so ready for me a mhuirnín." He kisses up my neck sending shock waves straight to my pussy.  "Tell me how bad you want it a mhuirnín, Beg for it."

"I want it so bad, baby." I gasp as he sucks in between my ear and my neck. "Please, you promised not to tease me."

"Oh I never promised you anything. You've been a bad girl. Running off without telling me and then cursing at me. I think we might need to clean that mouth out before you think you're going to get a reward." He drops me to the ground and I look into his now dark green eyes and know to drop down to my knees.

"You know how I feel when you use that language with me. Now show me how sorry you are." He runs his thumb against my now swollen lips. "Open." I do as he says and open my mouth and let him thrust his pulsing dick down my throat as far as I can take him.

He grabs the side of my head and starts to thrust hitting the back of my throat constantly making me gag and spit to coat my chin and slide down my chest.

My pussy was a weeping mess begging him to punish her. And considering that he hasn't fucked me yet was driving me crazy.

He continued to fuck my face and I put my hand on his thigh to try and slow him down but he takes them and pins them above my head. 

"There you go, a mhuirnín. Such a good girl now that you have a cock down your throat huh?" He started to thrust harder and I gagged harder causing the spit to drip down my chest and down to the floor.

"Give me those beautiful eyes baby." I look in his eyes and he cums down my throat with ease. Orion is a passionate lover and loves eye contact. It drives him crazy.

He pants as he slides his dick out of my mouth and I stand up. He attacked my lips instantly leaving me no room to breath. He was my breath.

"Go sit on the bed. I'll deal with you in a second." He pushes me towards the shower door and I leave in a hurry. I had been dreaming about what that dick would feel like touching every organ in my lungs.