VIII

We say goodbye and walk out of the pastry shop fingers interlocked with each other.

"Do you want some? I'm not going to eat all of this by myself." I ask, waving it in his face.

"Take your fill and whatever you don't eat I will finish." He says and goes to open the door to the car but I don't move.

"Let's walk. I want to see the kingdom." I say taking a bit of my crescent.

"If that is what you want we will walk." I beam up at him. We start to walk in the direction of what I assume is the orphanage.

"So exactly how many women have you slept with that are in your court?" I asked and he looked a little shocked at my question.

"I mean the servant for sure Isabella. Either you fucked her or she thinks she has a chance and the bitchy highborn who thinks she was going to be your chosen Queen.

"I don't want to sound like a man whore. But I have had my fair share." He says

"I'm not mad, I just know how women are. Once they want something they want it and they don't stop until they have it. Especially the ones that think everything belongs to them."

"If it makes you feel any better I never had sex with her."

"So what did she do? She probably sucked your dick. She's definitely seen it." I say with a slight laugh.

"She did." He laughs back.

"I fucking knew it. She's not better than me though so I'm not worried." I shrug. I take one last bit of the crescent and take a piece and put it up to his lips. He takes the piece in his mouth and licks my fingers clean in the process. The look in his eyes is so intense it makes me so horney.

"Are you trying to get me riled up in public, mea dulcis puella." He says in a deep voice.

"No, mon amour." I say with a smirk.

"You speak French?" He asked.

"Yes. When I was in the human world I was told my parents were from Haitian descent."

"Mmm say something else in french."

"Je n'ai jamais voulu un homme comme je te veux." His bright blue eyes darken and I smirk at him.

"Et la façon dont je veux t'enfermer dans ma chambre et me débrouiller avec toi devrait être punissable par les dieux." He says, stroking my cheek.

"Mm you're being very naughty right now my prince." I say laughing. He laughs back.

"Prince Orion, you're here." I hear a high pitched scream.

"Clare," he says as she runs up to him and he catches her in her arms.

"How are you doing, my little butterfly?"

"I lost a tooth, see" She says cheesing really hard and pointing at the gap in her teeth that you can tell was a missing tooth.

"Oh wow. I see. And I brought your favorite from Mrs. Phedra."

"Really." Her face lit up like a Christmas tree.

"Prince Orion, who is she?" Her big doe eyes looked at me with curiosity.

"That is Princess Zia."

"Oh a real life Princess." She jumped out of his arms and over to me.

"Hello Princess Zia. My name is Clare and I am 6 years old." She holds up 6 fingers with a big smile.

"Well hi Clare. It's nice to meet you." She grabs my hand and starts walking up to the big building.