The Magic council all prepare for the battle.

"Y/N don't!!!" Gray shouted.

"Burst open and mix!!!" Daikon shouted as the ball turned far larger as his body starts to expand.

Y/N ignores him and charges at the Council along with his group. The sounds of attacks being launched and destruction rung out as the battle happens.

'I did it... for their future... But... Is this their future? Is this the future of everyone left behind?' She asked as Y/N's group battled the council, half of Fairy Tail members cried and the other half held Natsu and Gray back from the fight. 'I'm begging you... Please stop crying like that....' Y/N slams his fist into a members chest before blasting him with an attack that covers the members body. 'Stop killing each other... I didn't want to see a future like this!! O just did it so that everybody could smile again... Make it stop! I can't... I can't do this...' Erza's form fades as she wakes up. "Where am I?!"

"Erza!!!" Team Natsu shouted as they ran towards her.

"It's so wonderful that you're all right!!!" Lucy shouted as she ran up to Erza in tears.

"What did you have to go worrying us like that for?!!" Gray asked her.

"Sis!!!!" Sho shouted as he ran up to her in tears.

"What happened here? Am I...alive?" Erza asked herself as she looked down at her hands. Looking up she sees Y/N is holding her. "Y/N... You saved me? But how....?" She asked him. 'Could he have found me inside that huge tornado of magic power? Wh-What kind of man can do that...?'

Y/N slowly drops down to his knee and gently places her down. He slowly stands and flies up into the sky. Daikon looks confused and flies up to him. "Ninjin, what's wrong? You saved the girl, why do you seem so... serious?"

Y/N stares at the area that the Tower of Heaven once stood. "Jellal... he isn't dead. His Ki didn't disappear."

"What?!! How is that possible? We all watched you hit him with that huge attack..." Daikon asked in shock.

"I don't know!!! He's just not okay?!" Y/N shouted at him.

"...Ninjin... what else is getting to you?" Daikon asked.

Y/N gritted his teeth. "She was going to sacrifice herself... She was going to leave us... I was strong enough to have saved her..."

Daikon sighed and nodded. "I understand Ninjin... how about we go down there and just try to-"

Y/N cuts him off. "No, we have to prepare for Jellal's return! He's still out there and he won't come back weaker, he'll find a way to come back stronger than ever! We aren't stopping until you are also a Super Saiyan!" Y/N flew off towards the guild at supersonic speed.

Daikon sighed and flew down towards the group. "Sorry everyone, Y/N needs some space. We'll see you when you return to the guild." Daikon powers up and follows Y/N.

After that, the others are watching in surprise. The rest of team Natsu decided to enjoy the rest of the vacation. The group buried Simon, then sent the rest of Erza's friends off Fairy Tail style. After they do this, team Natsu heads back to the town of Magnolia. Once they make it back to the guild they are in shock by the changes of the guild.

"Wh-What's this...?!" Gray asked in surprise.

"Wow!!!" Lucy exclaimed in joy.

"Ohh!!!" Natsu exclaimed.

"Now, that's a surprise..." Erza said, staring at the guild.

"Amazing!!!" Happy shouted.

"It's so big..." Erza commented.