Wukong x Reader

!!ART NOT MINE!!
You were new to the city Megapolis. You don't know a lot of people. You just recently moved to the city because you were kicked out of your home. You had a job which was working at a bakery, baking some muffins, cupcakes, and small donuts.

You were also a huge fan of this legend Sun Wukong. You actually believed he was real, you even dreamt of meeting him once. You hoped it would come true.

You were at your apartment because it was Saturday, you had no work that day because it was a day off. You had ordered some noodles from a shop called Pigsy's noodles and they had like.. 5 stars!

It was almost an hour after you ordered the noodles. You were still waiting impatiently while watching some T.V in the living room.

After a while, you heard a knock on your door. "Finally.. it arrived" You thought to yourself as you heard your stomach rumble.

You open the door and see the delivery boy behind it. "Here are your noodles! Enjoy!" The boy had like.. black spiky hair and was wearing an orange jacket with a white shirt beneath it.

You grab your wallet and grab the exact money you needed to pay. You gave the money to the young boy as he gave you the noodles you ordered.

"Thank you" You smile at him and close the door on his face. You instantly grab some chopsticks and begin to open the packaged noodles as your heard your stomach rumble again.

"Damn, I'm starving!" You begin to chow down on the noodles and let out a sigh. You kept eating and slurping up the noodles.

After you were done, you placed the empty bowl on the counter and walk into your room.

7:30 am.
It was morning. You rub your eyes and groan as your alarm awake you up. You threw the alarm clock across the room and get up from the bed.

You began to head into the bathroom to get yourself cleaned up and ready for work.

After you take a shower, you grab your work uniform and wore it. You quickly put on your shoes and grab your bag before heading to work.

You lock your apartment door and raced down the stairs. "Shit.. I'm late.." You thought to yourself. You were gonna take the park because it was a good shortcut

You got on a bus and it began driving off to the park. After a while, you pay the bus driver and got off the bus.

You began walking faster towards the park, but then you took notice of a person, wearing a black cloak, hiding their entire body and showing half of their face before they disappeared into a shadow.

You were so distracted that you eventually bumped into someone. "Oof!" You fall to the ground, making your back hit it. "Ow.." You rubs your head and sat up.

"Monkey king! Did you do this??" A young boy whispered not too loudly to the orange hooded man with black long sleeves. "Oh- uhm. No, they just bumped into me" The orange hooded man replied-

Wait a minute. Monkey king??? That orange hooded ugly man is Monkey king?? "I must've hit my head too hard.." You mumble quietly to yourself.

"Sorry, kid. You must've bumped into me, huh?" The man pulls his hood off his head and reveals himself.

"M-M-Monkey king?" Your eyes widen. "Ha! The one and only. So, MK do you know this kid or are they a newbie?" Monkey king asked, looking over at the young boy.

"Mhm! Wait.. aren't you the person who ordered noodles?" "Kid, almost everybody here orders noodles. Be specific" Monkey king replied.

"Aren't you the delivery boy who showed up at my door?" You point at the boy. "Oh! Allow me to introduce myself properly!!" The boy smiled brightly at you.

"I'm MK! This is-" "Wukong. Just call me Wukong, lotus" Monkey king shrugged, placing his hood back on. "No wonder why you have a tail" You blink a bit.

"Anyways, it's nice meeting you two! I'm Y/N. But i really have to go, I can't be late on my job" You mumble before you began dashing towards your café in an inhumane speed.

"Wow, we should probably visit the kid often. Y/N's interesting" Monkey king chuckles. "Is that a crush~?" MK smirked. "Huh?! No! I just met them!" Monkey king frowned.

You open the glass doors as you finally made it to the bakery. You panted heavily and brushed the dust off your uniform. "Oh, hey Y/N! I thought it was your break today. It's Sunday today." Your other work members said.

You stay quiet for a moment. "Oh yeah.. yesterday was Saturday.." You thought. "I thought i was done with my break so..." You reply quietly.

"It's fine I guess. We've been meaning to have some extra help" They give you a thumbs up. "Oh, thats alright." You can't help but shrug.

The glass door opens, making the bell swing. "Hey, Y/N. Could you make me some donuts, strawberry flavored?" The same orange hooded man, A.K.A Monkey king.

"Of course!" You nod and smile brightly at him. You quickly went to grab some donuts. "Wait a minute. Aren't you two the ones who performed at the Lantern festival?" Your work member raised an eyebrow.

The orange hooded man began to sweat a bit, he hated that memory with all his life. "Yes! Why??" MK asked, crossing his arms.

"You two were great!" They smile. "Thanks!" MK gave them a thumbs up. "Alright guys, here are your donuts. It's 10.42"

You hand MK the paper bag full of donuts. "Thanks, Y/N! I'll see you later." The orange hooded man smiled at you, tilting his head down, making his black sunglasses fall a bit, revealing his eyes and winking at you.

Wukong chuckles and ruffles your hair, making it messy a bit and leaving you staring at him for a moment or two before you snap out of your trance.

You smile sweetly at Wukong before you got on your tippy-toes and gave him a small peck on his cheek, making him flush a bit.

You pull away and sighed. "I'll see you later, right?" You ask Wukong. "Of course you will, peaches" He smiles and chuckles.

You sigh and wave them goodbye, a huge blush forming on your face. "See you MK!" You smile, wanting to meet them more often.

"Sooo... Was that your boyfriend?" Your work member smiled widely. "What?! No!" Your face turns red. "Well.. I wish" You chuckle nervously, not knowing Wukong heard you in the distance.

I dont know anymore.
Requested by SoraUsagi52