Sickness

So, You would secretly play out in the rain while Macaque was gone to do some stuff. But Macaque arrived early than expected and you woke up the next morning sick.

You felt a soft tapping on your window. You looked your window and saw that it was raining. You smirked deviously. You know what to do. You immediately jumped out of bed and rushed outside to play in the rain, just like you used to when you were a little kid. You giggled and played outside while the rain poured heavily on you, you didn't even notice a familiar shadow behind you. Suddenly, someone grabs your shoulder and pulled you into a shadow portal.

Then, you appeared back into your room, however Macaque quickly came out of the shadow and pushed you onto the bed before he sighed. "Why do you like playing in the rain so much?" Macaque asked, grabbing some of his clothes. His clothes were slightly bigger than yours, so.. I guess they're baggy clothes? "It's because.. I might sound really pathetic when I say this but.." You sigh and took a deep breath. "It reminds me of when I was younger. I used to play in the rain with my siblings and.. well, that's it. It was a lovely childhood" You smile to yourself, bit Macaque bursts into laughter, making you feel embarrassed. "Ha! Not only does it makes you pathetic, it also makes you childish!" He said, chuckling. You stayed quiet and sighed. You regret opening up to him, so you kept quiet. You sighed and lied down on the bed, rolling to your side facing the wall. Macaque stopped laughing and stayed quiet too. You closed your eyes and fell asleep.

Next morning, you woke up, sick. You groan and rub your head, you felt dizzy and your forehead felt hot all of the sudden. "Hey stars? Can I come in?" Macaque asked through the door, you didn't reply. You still felt embarrassed after that night, you felt childish and pathetic after that.. "Stars, may i come in?" Macaque asked again, this time in a more aggressive tone. Still, you didn't respond. "Stars..? Y/N?" Macaque grabbed the doorknob and opened the door himself. He sees you lying in bed, facing the wall, he frowns a bit and walks up to the bed. Macaque sighed and placed his hand on your forehead, and you were really hot!
(Not that kind of hot, ya dork)
"Stars.. Starlight, your forehead is hot.. this is why I don't want you playing in the rain" He sighed and wrapped his arms around you, but you quickly pushed him away. "N-no.. don't, you might become sick!" You frown and pull the blanket over you. Macaque glares at you and growled, "Y/N, let me-" Macaque opened his arms. "No, Macaque! I don't want you to be sick!" You whine, Macaque growled and wrapped his arms around you. "Shut up. I don't care if I become sick, I just wanna cuddle with you" Macaque replied, letting out a purr. You sighed and try to push him away, "Mac, get off. I don't want you to be sick. Now get off" You push him off you, making him fall off the bed. Your eyes widen immediately, "I-Im sorry, Macaque.. I-I didn't mean to push you. I didn't mean to act so childish a-and..-" You stammer a bit as your lips start to quiver. "Geez, Stars. It's okay" He got up and rubbed your back as you began breathing heavily. "Cmon Stars, it's okay. I didn't mean what I said last night.. but I guess it struck a nerve, huh?" Macaque checkled nervously, feeling bad about what he said last night. He sighed and gave you a kiss on the forehead before cuddling with you on the floor, placing you on top of him. "I love you, Stars" He smiled and chuckled. "I love you too.. Mac" You smile back and rest your head on his chest.