New guy?

This is a highschool au :DDD
So.. Your the first to arrive at class today and shows up Macaque. Get friends with Macaque, then Macaque gets Jealous, and then fall in love. It's simple really :P
By the way, Macaque's human name is Mark.. HELLO EVERYBODY MY NAME IS MARK- I also added Wukong there :DD

You wake up by the sound of your alarm clock going off. It was the first day of another year of highschool. You groan and get up from bed, you made your way to the bathroom and take a shower. You grab your towel and start wrapping yourself in the towel before you exit the bathroom and go to your bedroom to change into your uniform.

After a while, you exit your apartment and start walking to school, know the bus will be already full since.. well, I don't know. You grabs some earpods and place them into your ears and start playing your favorite song from your favorite music artist.

You enter the school and start heading towards your locker, you grabs some of your books from the locker and close it before you start heading to your classroom, holding a few books. Quite heavy huh?

You were currently the first one in the classroom before the other students, so it gave you more time to go and study.
You start sitting down at the front row, knowing that your vision is really blurry when it comes to sitting at the back row. You place your books below your desk and your bag beside you.

You open your bag and grab your notes, placing them on the desk, and grabbing one book and also placing it next to your notes. You start to study, since your first task was to be- was to still be Highest honor.

Until you heard the door open

You see a person which looks like a new person. You clearly knew it was a new guy since you've been in the school ever since nursery, crazy right? I highly relate to this.

You see the new guy sit beside you and pull the hood over their head so you couldn't see their face clearly. They also did the same as you did, they take out their notes, grab a book, and started studying like you. They were probably a highest honor student maybe, but they will not beat you!

"Hey. I'm Mark Euqacam, I'm.. kinda new to this place" You hear the new guy introduce himself, surprisingly, his voice sounded cute and mostly hot.

"I'm Y/N L/N. Just call me Y/N" You also introduce yourself to him, he seemed really nice. You stopped studying and started talking to this so-called Mark and became friends.

As time went by, a few students began to flood the classroom the more you and Mark kept talking. But suddenly, the whole class began flooding around Mark, letting you get lost in the crowd. You wonder why he seemed so popular all of the sudden, he was just here on the first day and now.. he's popular?!

One of the students moved closer to you, and it was your male best friend.. Gabi. "Heya Gabi! Uhh.. anyways, why are so many students flooding around Mark all of the sudden?" You ask. "You didn't know? Mark bumped into a bully and beaten them up!" Gabi said, your eyes widen as your jaw dropped. "What?! He did?" You slowly turn to Mark.

When you turned to him, he was surprisingly looking at you, but then he quickly looked away when he saw you looking at him, weird eh? "Hey there, Y/N" Mark waved at you politely. You wave back and smile at him. He didn't seem like he beaten up a bully, he seemed like a nice, cute, friendly, and polite guy. But that's what he is to you, not to the other students.

Mark got up from his seat and walked towards you. He was glaring at you, but that's what you thought. He was glaring at Gabi, who was closer to you than usual. He sighed and sat down to another desk beside you for the time being. "So.. how are you, Y/N?" Mark asked, trying to get your attention away from Gabi.

"I suddenly have a bad feeling this could go wrong" Gabi chuckled nervously. Suddenly, somebody tapped your shoulder, it was Wynn. Your 2nd male best friend. You met Gabi before him, so that's why.

All of the sudden, you see Wynn and Mark glare at each other. "Well, well, well.. guess who's the lovestruck idiot now, hm?" Wynn teased and smirked at Mark. "Atleast I'm not some cheating, disgusting bitch" Mark glared back at him.

You sigh and get up from your desk and leave the classroom for a while. You go to your locker and open it to grab a few items when all of the sudden, you felt hands on your hips. You turn to see Mark nuzzling you and holding onto your hips.

"So.. you know Wynn Wilder, hm?" He presses his body against yours. You felt his hot breath on your neck, making you shiver a bit. "Mark, what are you doing?" You turn to him. "I just wanted to.. well" He chuckles nervously before kissing your neck. "H-hey." You gently push him away, making him whimper slightly. "Cmon, Y/N.." Mark frowns

You grabs the items you came to your locker for and quickly dash back to your perspective classroom. With Mark following behind you.

You sit back down on your desk and sigh. You start to feel your neck, afraid that he must've left something on it. "Hey, Y/N.." You turn around to meet his eyes. They were heart-shaped and full of love for you. He starts hugging you and nuzzling into you. "I wouldn't wanna be friends with.. that guy" Wynn said with a disgusted look on his face.

"And no one wouldn't wanna be friends with a cheating bastard" Mark barked back. Wynn and Mark began to glare at each other again.. for the second time. You sighed and began to hug Mark back, Mark smirks and nuzzles on the crook of your neck, making Wynn slightly jealous.

"Never talk to Wynn ever again, otherwise there will be consequences. I need you, and I need you to stop talking to him, kay?" Mark looked at you with pleading eyes and a pleading, or begging tone. You sigh and nod in response. "Okay then"

To be honest, you didnt really like Wynn from the start. He was kind of an asshole when you two first met.

It was the end of class. You grab your bag and put your reading glasses in your bag before you place the bag on your bag and exit the classroom.

You were about to exit when Mark grabbed your hand and pulled you towards him. "Hey.. Y/N, right?" He asked nervously. "Yes, why?" You turn to him. "Well.. Can we hang out at my place later?" Mark chuckled nervously and brang your hand close to his cheek. "..Okay, sure.." You nod and sigh.

Mark smiles and nuzzles your hand, holding onto it tightly. He stops nuzzling your hand and starts pulling you towards the park. "Woah-! Slow down!" You try to catch up his pace, but you couldn't. He immediately stops and wrapped his arms around you again, "Hm. Why don't I just carry you, hm??"

"Wait what?" You stare at him in confusion before you suddenly got lifted off your feet. Mark lifted you up and carried you to his home, seemingly wanting to hang out with you as soon a possible.

BTW... Wukong is named Wynn :)

Should there be a pt 2?